• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    I saw one today at the gun show and the dealer wanted $399 plus MSP fee, lock and tax. Oh, and it looked rather beat, not as nice as the P6 I got a bit back from Dan.

TonyB

Feb 18, 2007
    Annapolis
    As soon as I wait the durned 7 days, made longer by the Columbus Day Holiday!!

Congrats, I bought a P6 back in Aug. (unfortunately Dan was out of stock at the time) and I love it. Mine had some holster wear, which doesn't bother me, and was in excellent interior condition...save for some wear atop the breechblock from being fired w/out proper lube. For $320 out the door, I can't complain! :cool:

PS - I'd highly recommend a thorough teardown and cleaning before you try it out...as mine had tons of grease, lint, and grime all over the place.

Redcat

Curmudgeon
    Oct 4, 2008
    Severn, MD
    I saw one today at the gun show and the dealer wanted $399 plus MSP fee, lock and tax. Oh, and it looked rather beat, not as nice as the P6 I got a bit back from Dan.

The one I saw at the Gunshow had so much holster wear, I didn't even bother asking for a price. the ones Dan showed me were in significantly better shape - it was night and day, or should I say finish vs no finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom