• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Ok - I know HB is house bill and SB is senate bill; but are not some of these also cross filed? So here's the question; is it always SB write your senator and HB write your rep, or do I need to write to both?

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    more is always better, write them both. i just email ALL of them whether they're in my district or not. worst they prob can do is ignore and that's what they prob do anyways.

WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD
    more is always better, write them both. i just email ALL of them whether they're in my district or not. worst they prob can do is ignore and that's what they prob do anyways.

Same. If it passes one it goes to the other. Heck, I even write to out of district AND out of state reps when I can...

And they probably do ignore it. But they'll gladly keep you on their email distro and share all the dumb, useless, and/or criminal activities they're pushing...

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    I wrote to my senator when I wrote letters about HB1261 and other bills. I expect that at some point the bills would make it to the senate or there would be senate versions. I figured it was better to email him now instead of waiting for either of those to happen.

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    I wrote to my senator when I wrote letters about HB1261 and other bills. I expect that at some point the bills would make it to the senate or there would be senate versions. I figured it was better to email him now instead of waiting for either of those to happen.
    Ditto. Already wrote my State Senator as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom