• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wuntsum

Sep 20, 2018
    Kinda works

I get on no problem but their shipping is expensive and they will not ship to Annapolis or Montgomery county.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I get on no problem but their shipping is expensive and they will not ship to Annapolis or Montgomery county.

I get free shipping offers from them regularly, and ... just got an ammo shipment from them the other day, right here in MoCo. Now, Palmetto will NOT ship to this county. But never had a problem with Midway.

Wuntsum

Sep 20, 2018
    Sorry

Yes. You are correct. It was Palmetto that doesn't ship to Annapolis or Montgomery county but I would have loved to get free shipping offers from Midway cause I had to pay quite a bit to get 4 bottles of gun cleaner from them.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Most of the free shipping offers from Midway arwnfor orders over $99. I don’t seem to have much trouble hitting that mark.

F5guy

Mar 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Midway shipping is a joke but you don’t find that out till the last step. Pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Midway shipping is a joke but you don’t find that out till the last step.

Like I said, just cool the "Proceed To Checkout" jets until that week's free shipping offer wanders by. Free pretty much always means free (some exceptions ... primers, etc., unless it's a free hazmat promo, which they also run pretty frequently). If you just gotta get something delivered pronto, there are other dealers. They might offer free shipping, and they might build in another half a cent a round to pay for that, there being no such thing as free lunch - especially on the highly competitive items.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Never had ANY issues with Midway shipping or ordering. I find a place to enter a code in the beginning of ordering and one at checkout for an additional code. Just placed an order yesterday and today both times using a free shipping code and a $10 off code. It's not hard to figure out. If one was paying attention, the shipping checkboxes showed both standard and 3 day Business as free, so free 3-day shipping.

I used to use Midway all the time (since the early 90's)......But they have become expensive. I now do a lot of business with Natchez Shooters Supplies. They are always running free shipping of free hazmat. Sometimes they overlap. Just purchased 4K CCI 300 primers for $ 120 delivered. (primers were on sale for 27/1000, hazmat and shipping were free....the perfect storm hit for two days). They are also cheaper on Rainier Bullets as well and if you wait for free shipping its a real deal.

Get on their mailing list ....they will keep you i the know !

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Fer instance: just got mail from them with free shipping on orders over $49, using code 49FS1018, along with some other promotions. I get these every few days.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I checked on a Magpul accessory from there, thinking about shipping and maybe sales tax, when along comes that free shipping offer. Now I got's to wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom