• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i have a pair and they work fine but sit on top of my ears vs over/around them. not very comfortable, found pro-ears more comfy and quieter. but they're like 4x this price.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I have a pair as well and they are good for pistol shooting outside. If I'm shooting ARs (especially with a muzzle break) or shooting anything at an indoor range, I have to wear plugs under these to reduce the sound enough.

I've also noticed that they don't do a great job of amplifying the sound of a steel hit at close range. They shut down the sound when the gun is fired and don't bring the electronic volume back up until after the "ping" or more importantly the "thud" happens on mounted steel.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    If I'm shooting anything at an indoor range, I have to wear plugs under these to reduce the sound enough.

Do others concur with this statement? I was going to pick up a pair but indoor protection is imperative.

StickShaker

Mar 3, 2016
    Montgomery
    Don't order these if you have a small head. When the adjustment is almost or fully contracted the muffs hit the frame and won't swivel to cover your ears. Mine have a 1/2" gap at the bottom and I'm sending them back.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Don't order these if you have a small head. When the adjustment is almost or fully contracted the muffs hit the frame and won't swivel to cover your ears. Mine have a 1/2" gap at the bottom and I'm sending them back.

Sorry bout your luck :innocent0

qE83X3J.gif

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Do others concur with this statement? I was going to pick up a pair but indoor protection is imperative.

Shooting service pistol calibers, just the muffs are fine for me when shooting ARs and shotguns indoors, I double up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom