• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    I live off of Gorman Rd, and sometimes when I go home there are these two guys who hang up banners on the bridge, above I95 north. The bridge is after the rt216 exit and before rt 32 exit. If going I95 south you will see three American flags flying. Sometimes the HCPD stops and talks to them and other times they just drive pass the guys hanging the sign, and sometimes waving a flag with a little pole.

Just curious, does anybody know what kind of banner they are showing? Yesterday I saw one of the flag, yellow flag with a snake on it. They been doing it for years, and I guess, I getting more curious...

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I live off of Gorman Rd, and sometimes when I go home there are these two guys who hang up banners on the bridge, above I95 north. The bridge is after the rt216 exit and before rt 32 exit. If going I95 south you will see three American flags flying. Sometimes the HCPD stops and talks to them and other times they just drive pass the guys hanging the sign, and sometimes waving a flag with a little pole.

Just curious, does anybody know what kind of banner they are showing? Yesterday I saw one of the flag, yellow flag with a snake on it. They been doing it for years, and I guess, I getting more curious...
    I have seen them many times. Almost stopped and talked to them one day. Don't know anything about them.

Rob1035

Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    there's been signs on both sides of the aisle on that bridge over the last couple of years. Saw one for Bernie the other day

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Snapped this pic about a month ago.

Attachments

• 20151009_160443.jpg
      20151009_160443.jpg
      42.7 KB · Views: 237

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Awesome, mystery solved. Thats some good picture taking. I see you were caught up in the wonder traffic on I95!

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Yeah, I avoid that section of 95 like the plague, but alas I was on the way home from buying another car :D

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    Looks like they are republicans. So it's just a matter of time before the county sends out the cops asking if they got a permit to be doing that

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    They been doing it for years. I been going on gorman rd for 5 years now. I seen some POW flags and and some veteran banners. I seen HCPD parked therecouple times. Maybe its brcause the guys wave the flags to the i95 traffic. Gotta says the guys on that bridge are passionate about their message s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom