• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I know he won because the voting machines were rigged just enough to give him the majority. And the fact that the statewide R didn't back the candidate enabled McAwful to waltz right into the governor's mansion.

Okletsfish

Ultimate Member
    Sep 15, 2015
    I blame the the people for electing these criminals into office.I am to a point to where I don`t watch the news because it only pisses me off to see how the voting public is so stupid to be influenced by those reporters[Marxist]

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    I know he won because the voting machines were rigged just enough to give him the majority. And the fact that the statewide R didn't back the candidate enabled McAwful to waltz right into the governor's mansion.

He ran unopposed. The VA republicans have nobody to fault but themselves. Any generic republican senator would have beat him.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The McAuliffe, McCabe, Clinton, Comey Connection

This was probably lost in one of the other HildeBeast threads, so ...

From The Crux,com -

The New York Times reports that these new emails were discovered by New York-based FBI agents weeks ago.

So why the delay in announcing it? Well, that’s where things get really interesting…

According to The Wall Street Journal, the New York agents notified FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe of their blockbuster findings on October 3.

But they couldn’t access the emails they found because searching through them wasn’t covered under their existing warrant for Weiner.

They needed a new warrant. So what did McCabe do?

Nothing. He sat on his hands. He never requested one. And nothing happened for weeks.

Why is this so important?

Well, McCabe is the FBI official who oversaw the initial Clinton email investigation.

He’s come under fire recently because his wife received $500,000 while running for the Virginia state senate from the political action committee (PAC) of longtime Clinton ally and current Virginia governor Terry McAullife.

Clinton herself headlined a major fundraiser for that same PAC shortly before the group steered the cash to McCabe’s wife.

So Mrs. McCabe received a huge sum of money from a close Clinton ally around the same time Mrs. Clinton was under an investigation led by Mr. McCabe.
    The whole episode smells McAwful.

Attachments

• TerryMcAuliffeHillaryClintonAP.jpg
      TerryMcAuliffeHillaryClintonAP.jpg
      25.8 KB · Views: 376

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Hear Hear ...

This whole mess IS the worst corruption the world has ever known.

We need the pain of it collapsing. In fact, there's a prison in Illinois that needs to be filled.

The Market is headed that way ...

The U.S. Stock Market Isn’t Going Clinton’s Way

I'd suggest moving your IRA/401K into something longer term and stable, even if it means getting less than a percent return ... at least until after inauguration day ... if the market survives.

According to my broker, it's not Trump, but uncertainty around him, which is really strange that the market gauges stability by The HildeBeast. In other words, she's a known entity ... corrupt as hell, but a known entity. Trump isn't. Trump will usher in a whole new set of players that they will need to garner favor with ... along with losing their 'investments' in Clinton Inc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom