• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Gun Connection Training will be holding another NRA RSO Certification course on June 10th from 9am-5pm approx. This course fee will be $110.00 plus the cost of the NRA certification if so desired, which runs from 26.00-31.00 depending on NRA membership.

This class is limited to 10 people so please sign up as quickly as you can. You can drop by Gun Connection to leave your deposit.

Please go here to sign up and search zip code 21162.

http://www.nrainstructors.org/searchcourse.aspx

Look forward to seeing you there.

Terry

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    how much is the deposit and where is the training taking place? thanks.

oops, nevermind, just saw the details at the NRA site.

kagemusha

May 8, 2012
    Baltimore City
    Any prerequisites? I checked the NRA website and it sounds like there are none. Equipment needed? Should I bring a gun, holster, ammo, and spare mags, or just a notebook and pen?

rglrguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Harford
    Just want to put this out there for anyone on the fence...

I attended this class last weekend and it was a very informative and helpful class. Terry did a great job teaching it as well. In addition to learning how to be a RSO, you will learn why many ranges have the specific rules that they do (such as caliber restrictions). You will also learn to load/unload/clear a variety of firearms.

There were no prerequisites required and the only thing I brought was water and a pen (and Terry had both of those if you don't bring them).

I highly recommend this class to anyone, from new shooters to people with a lot of experience.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Thank you very much for the kind words rglrguy! Was a pleasure to see so many folks wanting to expand their knowledge and I apologize for such a long day.

Any prerequisites? I checked the NRA website and it sounds like there are none. Equipment needed? Should I bring a gun, holster, ammo, and spare mags, or just a notebook and pen?

As regular guy said, just bring a willingness to learn and you will do well in the RSO course.

matt.ruszala

Jan 31, 2012
    NorthEast Baltimore City
    Folks, I took the training on May 27th. It is well worht it. Even if you don't intend to utilize this course for RSO certification it will give you a whole different perspective and make you a better neighbor on the range. Well worth it. Terry is an excellent instructor and very thorough. Pack a lunch people. It's a long day full of value for the range goer. Thanks Terry.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    i just wanted to echo what rglrguy said. as well, a BIG THANK YOU goes out to Gun Connection for hosting this class!

good stuff Terry and as always when it comes to learning, i am humbled again. Looking forward to the PPOTH next month. :thumbsup:

Just want to put this out there for anyone on the fence...

I attended this class last weekend and it was a very informative and helpful class. Terry did a great job teaching it as well. In addition to learning how to be a RSO, you will learn why many ranges have the specific rules that they do (such as caliber restrictions). You will also learn to load/unload/clear a variety of firearms.

There were no prerequisites required and the only thing I brought was water and a pen (and Terry had both of those if you don't bring them).

I highly recommend this class to anyone, from new shooters to people with a lot of experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom