• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I've told my kids they don't really exist. Impossible to find. Not worth it.

T a rget site shows the closest store to me that has one is 3hr40m away

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Well with the online one be prepared to buy the M2 sized SSD, for disc-less version everything has to go to the hard drive.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    The botters have been snatching them up making it near impossible for the average bigjoe to grab.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Just asked the wife and she snagged this PlayStation and some other Christmas stuff with an app called hot stock. May want to give it a shot.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Just asked the wife and she snagged this PlayStation and some other Christmas stuff with an app called hot stock. May want to give it a shot.

I got mine after Christmas of 2020 using the browser extension octoshop, was able to snag one 1 week after installing.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    The botters have been snatching them up making it near impossible for the average bigjoe to grab.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Any luck?

I was able to get one this morning from the Target restock. I have only been seriously looking to buy since just after Christmas, so if you want one and you are persistent, it is doable in 2-3 weeks depending on your luck (I was "close" on 2 other restocks at other retailers and had the opportunity to buy the digital version, but held out for Blu-ray).

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Over the last couple of months I've noticed a couple of guys that have rented U-Haul trucks and are buying up all the PS5s they can find. Literally I'll come into my police station parking lot and they will have the U-Haul filled up with them, buying them cash from anyone around. I was mildly curious how they are making money on them.

Maybe its just me, but I've never been the guy that had to have the newest technology right away. No sense paying top dollar and waiting in line to get something that will be available cheaper a short time later.

nosbocaj

Oct 11, 2021
    I can't believe they're STILL hard to come by. I struggled last January to get mine. After about three weeks I finally got lucky at Gamestop through an online drop. Scalpers were still getting around $750 at the time. I can't imagine the profit margin is still that high, but maybe I'm wrong.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Took me almost a year to get one. Ended up finally getting one mid October. Playstation Direct was where I ended up getting one. They do a random queue so not first come first serve. When they drop it assigns a random number. Took 8 tries to get a low enough spot in line, but finally got it. Crazy how hard it is to get a console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom