• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abagnale

Jan 27, 2022
    Wouldn't that be production of an SBR?

Indeed I believe it would be. Dude just admitted to potentially committing a felony on a public forum....

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    When I was in GA ….

:lol: More evidence the LibTards in cesspools like MD, CA, NY, MA, NJ and HI have simply GOT to find a way to prevent the poor souls residing in those states (which the DemonRats in control have turned to sh*t) from being able to visit states where the government still works for the people! :lol2:

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Indeed I believe it would be. Dude just admitted to potentially committing a felony on a public forum....

Did not admit to anything, hate when people read something into a conversation and not reading what was posted after wards. The Paperwork has been submitted for SBR as others have provide guidance. Nothing potential or otherwise.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    But once you have a frame buying extra barrels is fun, you can shoot all kinds of odd calibers.

Very true however, I reload and keeping the number of calibers to a minimum is a must. At one time I had over 10 calibers in rifle and pistol. I downsized to 4 calibers for reloading which is much easier to manage. 30/30, 45/70, 40 S&W and 12 gauge. Also, it is a lot easier on the pocketbook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom