• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Özkurzan, OZK head stamp. Not sure who they might package for in the US. Just going through some of my range pickups and found 1 in 3 9mm cases were split from the mouth halfway down the case. They utilize one of those 9mm cases where the case body is wider halfway down the case. I didn’t mic the wall thickness at the mouth, but visually it looks slightly thinner brass than other 9mm I have sitting next to it. I am wondering if they use .356” bullets with the brass thinned by the difference.

Anyway, do not really if you find OZK headstamp 9x19. And if you can find out who Özkurzan manufacturers for id avoid buying any of the ammo.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Özkurzan, OZK head stamp. Not sure who they might package for in the US. Just going through some of my range pickups and found 1 in 3 9mm cases were split from the mouth halfway down the case. They utilize one of those 9mm cases where the case body is wider halfway down the case. I didn’t mic the wall thickness at the mouth, but visually it looks slightly thinner brass than other 9mm I have sitting next to it. I am wondering if they use .356” bullets with the brass thinned by the difference.

Anyway, do not really if you find OZK headstamp 9x19. And if you can find out who Özkurzan manufacturers for id avoid buying any of the ammo.

Stepped cases like that are the scourge of the open-bolt full auto community. There is a thread here with pics of cases where the top half separated from the remainder of the case. If the top half "ring" stays in the chamber, the next round in won't completely chamber and you'll have an OOB discharge. Not fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom