• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    This is an advance notice to current eForms users about the upcoming launch of a new version of ATF eForms.

The goal of this “modernized eForms” is to provide ATF with an infusion of technology to provide better services to our industry members and the public. This much needed modernization will reduce the effort and time required to review and process ATF applications by incorporating online validations and other enhancements.

No action is needed at this time. However, there are some required steps you'll need to complete after the upgrade is finished (details below).
    Outage period

In order to facilitate this upgrade, eForms will be offline during the following time frame:

Upgrade Start: Friday, December 17 at 9 p.m.

Tentative Finish: Tuesday, December 21 at 6 a.m.

You can continue to use the existing eForms until the upgrade starts at 9 p.m. next Friday. During the upgrade time frame, however, eForms will be unavailable.

Yes its here, boys girls theys and thems. eForms 4. Beeee veewy quiet.

giphy.gif

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I wonder if this is because they plan to make braces NFA.
    It is possible they are setting up to be able to handle the load from that. The timing is kind of suspicious, but it’s also possible that they are just ready ahead of schedule (aka the system was supposed to be online and operational in 2019). My assumption was that they would try to delay the process as long as possible or ideally never have it “ready.”

When they try to make that dumb points system the law of the land by fiat, I am going to enjoy the lawsuits from all the folks missing limbs. Will probably join any Virginia based lawsuits if I meet the criteria for plaintiff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom