Cabela's Gift Cards 20% off on ebay (18% off for electronic)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Cabelas-Gift-Card-For-Only-80-FREE-Mail-Delivery-/302426765352

Thought I'd post this again as it's been quite awhile since they've had them discounted by 20%. These are physical gift cards that are shipped by first class mail. You usually receive them within a week. I've bought them many times without any problems whatsoever. The purchase limit on these is 3.

Coincidentally, PayPal is selling Cabela's e-gift cards at a 18% discount ($41 for a $50 card). These are generally delivered by email within a few hours. I don't know what the purchase limit is for these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buy-a-50-Cabelas-Gift-Card-for-only-41-Fast-Email-delivery-/263150242647

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    Just an FYI but my last 3 gift cards never showed and it has been hell trying to get new ones or a refund. They (SVM) rarely answer eBay messages and so far haven't said anything about my replacement cards. I'm pissed cuz I purchased them around Oct 30 to use black Friday week. Well that's passed and still no cards. I've bought probably 20 cards from them in the past with no problems but the one time I have an issue it's turning into a CF. I'm done with them.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Just an FYI but my last 3 gift cards never showed and it has been hell trying to get new ones or a refund. They (SVM) rarely answer eBay messages and so far haven't said anything about my replacement cards. I'm pissed cuz I purchased them around Oct 30 to use black Friday week. Well that's passed and still no cards. I've bought probably 20 cards from them in the past with no problems but the one time I have an issue it's turning into a CF. I'm done with them.

That sucks. I’ve bought 7 or 8 from them. One when I went to use it was used up already. However it sat in a sock drawer for several months and it may have also been one I used and accidentally tossed back in there.

Not positive, so I can’t blame them on that. Otherwise no issues (and I now organize the suckers and write the remaining balance on them when new and when I use them, plus I check the balance as soon as it shows up).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom