• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    here are my two new EDC. One was to mark a beautiful day, the other to signify the end of my life :p

Marathon JDD is my dream watch. I'm hoping to sell a few of the gold watches left to me to be able to get one.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    This on today
    33b0a9f5f2ee333695a77518b0116ab8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Finally wearing a watch again, but it's also a phone and has internet access.

Samsung Gear S3 Frontier with LTE on Verizon
    13170ef77e9bfcbebb19c4f3ce8cfbe4.jpg

Last edited:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I got an s2 a few weeks back for my bday and I love it. Wasn't sure how I'd feel about wearing a watch fir the first time in 15 years so I didn't want to drop big bucks on the s3. I got the s2 for a hundo.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Did you buy a separate wireless plan with Verizon, or do you pay an additional amount per month as an 'add on' device with your regular cell phone service? How much is it per month.
    It's an add on to the wireless service plan, shares my cell number. It was $5 per month but Verizon recently raised it to $10 per month. Still a good deal as voice and data are included. It gets its own number but can share your phones number as well.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Mainspring on my Submariner broke. Time to send it in for it's first service. Should have been many moons ago, got it in 1999. :sad20:

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    It's an add on to the wireless service plan, shares my cell number. It was $5 per month but Verizon recently raised it to $10 per month. Still a good deal as voice and data are included. It gets its own number but can share your phones number as well.
    Thanks. I have the WiFi S3 Frontier and bought it before Verizon offered the LTE version of the watch.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Thanks. I have the WiFi S3 Frontier and bought it before Verizon offered the LTE version of the watch.
    Not much difference. Mine is connected via Bluetooth to the phone 90% of the time. Only occasionally do I use it in standalone mode where it is connected via LTE. It's nice to be able to leave my phone in the truck and still get calls in a pinch or to have the ability to make and receive calls if I lose my phone, but to be honest it's not a feature I anticipate using much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom