• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    The last year's Timonium gun show was closer to 120 tables than 600. If you subtract the beef jerky, nuts, Chinese knives and flashlights you are probably under 100 tables with 40 vendors.

Bring a calculator next time.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I will try to make it to the show this weekend. Not sure what day. But after the Oaks Show, this one is going to hurt. Bet I'm in and out in 1 hour if I don't stop to talk to the peeps.

I'm hoping to find that diamond on the rough. Hey, I used to find deals at the Parkville Show and anyone who remembers that show, it was by far the smallest show around.

Good luck to all.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    LOL. Well I do tend to lose track of things once I hit 100 and I don't add in the empty tables.

I hear ya. I have a tendency to skip over certain tables unless I'm looking for something specific.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I will try to make it to the show this weekend. Not sure what day. But after the Oaks Show, this one is going to hurt. Bet I'm in and out in 1 hour if I don't stop to talk to the peeps.

I'm hoping to find that diamond on the rough. Hey, I used to find deals at the Parkville Show and anyone who remembers that show, it was by far the smallest show around.

Good luck to all.

I remember the Parkville show. Got some pretty good deals there back in the day. Some of the best deals were while waiting in line! Of course, we didn't have the BS laws that we have today.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Any recommendation on logistics? I hate lines and traffic. I'm guessing if I get there at before open, I'll be in a line. Should I wait until it thins out? Also, Is it better to park in the back or front lots? Thanks for any tips.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I don't have details for you, but they are also having a train show the same dates so the crowds may be bigger than normal.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Any recommendation on logistics? I hate lines and traffic. I'm guessing if I get there at before open, I'll be in a line. Should I wait until it thins out? Also, Is it better to park in the back or front lots? Thanks for any tips.

Come in the Timonium road entrance. Park in the lot where all the dealers are parked. Just walk around to front of building. You can exit side door leading right to that lot.

If you don't want to stand in line, just get there an hour or so after opening. But it usually only takes 15 min or so for the line to go away.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I don't think lines would be excessive but if you have any concern wait 45 min. I'd park on the side of the building.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I am going to stop in. I need to track down some ammo.

443 605 8846 if you shoot me a text tomorrow I can peek around to see if I see any so you don't waste a trip. I know how your back is and since you're in SoMD the drive must be murder.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Mostly modern fire arms with some C&R stuff to be found. There are usually some junk (non firearm) dealers there as well. I'll probably go there on Saturday.
    So if I were looking for a K31 to go with my Schmidt Rubin model 1911, would I be wasting my time looking here? Timonium is a bit of a drive for me, but doable if those are commonly sighted.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    So if I were looking for a K31 to go with my Schmidt Rubin model 1911, would I be wasting my time looking here? Timonium is a bit of a drive for me, but doable if those are commonly sighted.

PM MilsurpDan. He works shows for an importer that regularly stocks the Swiss stuff. He'd have a better idea than most.

Of course the wild card is what walks in the door so it's a flip a coin kind of thing.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

You could find one there. There are all types of vendors at this show. It's not just modern firearms. In fact, if you were looking for an older shotgun, I'd say you would have a good chance at finding one.

Make a day of it. Drive to the show, then stop by Andy Nelson's BBQ for a decent meal.

The show is about the best you're going to find on Maryland. Caviat Emptor.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    You may find some. Contact / pm milsurpdan or Brian at southcarrol

Mr H

Banana'd

I come in off of Timonium Rd and park on the back lot.

I also tend to show up around 11 on Saturday, so it's easy entry, and pretty free flowing in the aisles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom