• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick3bears

Grumpy Old Coot
    Jul 28, 2012
    Somewhere, MD
    My daughter (lives in Philly) came down for a visit and we hadn't kept up on a bunch of stuff. I asked her if she would like to go to the range and shoot with me. She said yes. and then asked which of her guns she should bring. Uhhh WHICH guns should she bring?? Turns out that while Dad wasn't paying attention, Daughter-poo bought a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, A Springfield XD subcompact AND a Kimber .45. Well frak me. Long story short, we went, we shot, she whipped my ass except in the draw, move and shoot. She said she wouldn't make that mistake again. Damn I love shooting.
    :):):)

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    My daughter (lives in Philly) came down for a visit and we hadn't kept up on a bunch of stuff. I asked her if she would like to go to the range and shoot with me. She said yes. and then asked which of her guns she should bring. Uhhh WHICH guns should she bring?? Turns out that while Dad wasn't paying attention, Daughter-poo bought a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, A Springfield XD subcompact AND a Kimber .45. Well frak me. Long story short, we went, we shot, she whipped my ass except in the draw, move and shoot. She said she wouldn't make that mistake again. Damn I love shooting.
    :):):)

That's great.

My son-in-law just bought some super throw down bolt action sniper rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. LOL. Honesty, I had to look it up so I could talk to him about it without looking foolish.

My daughter married well.

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    My Sterling's front sight adjust screws seem to be frozen...is yours as well?

Thanks

I still haven't tried but I would think you just back off the Allen screw and it should be loose. Just on a visual inspection, I don't see any reason mine would not adjust.

Attachments

• 20160921_060956.jpg
      20160921_060956.jpg
      78.2 KB · Views: 142
    • 20160921_060828.jpg
      20160921_060828.jpg
      56.2 KB · Views: 148
    • 20160921_060835.jpg
      20160921_060835.jpg
      46.6 KB · Views: 147

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    That's great, now what are you going to get her for Xmas ����

Funny you should ask. We were just talking about that last night. Somehow, she has got in her head that she wants a Desert Eagle in .44 magnum.

She usually gets what she wants so I might have to scrape some pennies together. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom