• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    I'm going to pass on this one... we close on a house on the 7th...

SigDog

Feb 11, 2013
    West Virginia
    Are there ever any Glock "armorers" that I can get some parts from and installed at the Howard Co. show? Always see AR's getting worked on.

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    Haven't been to the Howard County show in years (or any shows for that matter - came to the conclusion that mostly what is there are over priced run of the mill stuff) but I'm looking for a good condition (low muzzle wear and non-rust pitted) USGI M1 carbine as a shooter. Do you think I'd have any luck there?

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Haven't been to the Howard County show in years (or any shows for that matter - came to the conclusion that mostly what is there are over priced run of the mill stuff) but I'm looking for a good condition (low muzzle wear and non-rust pitted) USGI M1 carbine as a shooter. Do you think I'd have any luck there?

There is a vendor that usually has a couple of those. A bit pricey though.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Are there ever any Glock "armorers" that I can get some parts from and installed at the Howard Co. show? Always see AR's getting worked on.

What do you need done, I am a certified Glock Armorer. I will be at the show and may possibly be able to help you out.

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    One add in the paper said HQL processing, does that mean someone is running a mobile livescan? For that reason alone I'd go to get my prints done and look around for fun.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    One add in the paper said HQL processing, does that mean someone is running a mobile livescan? For that reason alone I'd go to get my prints done and look around for fun.

I believe in the past there has been someone doing that in the back. I don't know who it is or what they charge. FWIW, I got mine done years ago at the Sheriff's Office for $50. At the time, it was the best price around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom