• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kooJoe

Sep 23, 2013
    near cambridge
    Greetings And Salutations from the eastern shore.

I'm new to this site and the ak world, consequently I'm interested in finding someone who would be willing to coach me along a build, or possibly allow me to join a build party.

I have a 100% receiver and 80% receiver, both stamped and a well used parts kit.

Wanted to do budget build on 80%, and then a more thorough build on my nicer receiver.

Not looking to take advantage of someone else's knowledge, but would be willing to reimburse for shop use etc.

The more and more research I do online the more and more I want to do a screw build. Not afraid to say it!!!!

kooJoe

Sep 23, 2013
    near cambridge
    Thanks. Have posted intro. Not sure how you can validate my intentions any more or less by means of intro though. If anyone knows dealer or gunsmith from Dorchester county who is a member of this forum could probably offer character reference.

bigd1979

Sep 26, 2013
    hagerstown
    Yea im interested also but just joined and no one will get back to me . Ive been on the saiga forum for a while and the ak files for few monthes but new to here. I understand tho I should have joined sooner but I would like to get my flats bent up locally.

Rocksteady

Aug 8, 2013
    So, I'm guessing still no word on getting one of these together huh? Maybe I can bump this and get this topic started again.

I myself have an 80% receiver that I'm looking to turn into a real boy.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    So, I'm guessing still no word on getting one of these together huh? Maybe I can bump this and get this topic started again.

The way MSP is interpreting the law (lowers/receivers are themselves Assault Long Guns), you cannot make it into a "real boy." :sad20:

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's

Too bad the deadline for legally doing so has passed.

Enjoy your paperweight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom