• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    Happened by the knife case and they gave me 50% off any Triple C Cutlery knife. This bad boy came home with me to the tune of $65. I love it and I may buy a caping knife too.

All I wanted to do was pay for my P345 on layaway! Some guy with the same name took my spot in line so I had to buy something quick and head to work.

uploadfromtaptalk1457137187509.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    Poor fella. I can take that off your hands if it burdens you so.
    It was a pay day gift to myself since I threw my back out pretty bad. I've been miserable for two days. I definitely needed since retail therapy!

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    It was a pay day gift to myself since I threw my back out pretty bad. I've been miserable for two days. I definitely needed since retail therapy!

Hmmm. I blew my knee out during the blizzard. Maybe I need to go shopping!:lol:

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    The kid that works the knife counter said they move slow and were taking up a lot of space in the cases so they were clearing them out. The kid is a walking encyclopedia of knives and has tons of rare WW2 stuff in his collection.

G29guy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 2, 2016
    DC area
    Happened by the knife case and they gave me 50% off any Triple C Cutlery knife. This bad boy came home with me to the tune of $65. I love it and I may buy a caping knife too.

All I wanted to do was pay for my P345 on layaway! Some guy with the same name took my spot in line so I had to buy something quick and head to work.

View attachment 172834

..why does it look like thats a high absorbency pad in the top L of frame...planning ahead for hemmorhaging?

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    ..why does it look like thats a high absorbency pad in the top L of frame...planning ahead for hemmorhaging?
    It is. I went straight from the gun shop to work. The advantages of working in home health :eek: :cool:

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Careful with the sheath, will cut right through it. Near lost a finger once having that happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom