• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I hunted my usual farm where I've seen very few deer this year since the land owner got his new dog. He walks it all over the farm and lets it chase deer. I pulled an 8GB cam card today from a cam I have hanging on a feeder. Over 5000 pics and not one stinking deer. Coons and squirrels are getting fat though. :mad54:

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED

deer.jpg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Thank you.

You’re kidding, right? LOL Between my wife and I it took us over an hour to accomplish this. There’s got to be an easier way Geez
    Lol. There probably are. Easiest way is join Tapatalk and you can upload directly from your phone. This can also be achieved through MDS on your phone by going "Advanced", but requires a couple more steps.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    Lol. There probably are. Easiest way is join Tapatalk and you can upload directly from your phone. This can also be achieved through MDS on your phone by going "Advanced", but requires a couple more steps.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks, I’ll do that. It looks like it may be easier to do it from my IPhone but I played around with a few photos and they came up sideways on the preview. Driving me crazy. LOL

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Coworker in WV shot a nice 7 or 8 point buck last week that was still in velvet and had nothing in its ball sack. I saw the pics and it looked healthy otherwise. Strange critters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom