• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thep1zzaman

May 3, 2018
    I was thinking of getting one, but the manufacturer won't ship to Maryland. I am not aware of any law restricing uppers in Maryland when matched to a lower owned prior to Oct of 2013. The MCR is even advertised as having a heavy barrel so wouldn't that make it an HBAR?

Thanks

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I was thinking of getting one, but the manufacturer won't ship to Maryland. I am not aware of any law restricing uppers in Maryland when matched to a lower owned prior to Oct of 2013. The MCR is even advertised as having a heavy barrel so wouldn't that make it an HBAR?

Thanks

People just don't want to be bothered navigating Maryland's laws. It just isn't worth the hassle to them.....

JDH146

jdh146
    Dec 26, 2009
    Probably has nothing to do with the product rather company policy . Many vendors won't ship to Maryland because the effort to make sure they comply with State law is not worth the reward.

Invicta

Sep 16, 2018
    Maybe talk to some local shops to see if one of them could order it for you. Some manufacturers unfortunately just don't want to take the risk of selling to the resident of a ban state.

thep1zzaman

May 3, 2018
    Maybe talk to some local shops to see if one of them could order it for you. Some manufacturers unfortunately just don't want to take the risk of selling to the resident of a ban state.

Brownells will ship no problem and has a 10% off coupon right now. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some obscure law making belt feds illegal.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD

Thanks

Sure hope its legal... or I am breaking the law!

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    It's legal. When I use to live in MD they use to ship them to me with no issues. Just sent them a copy of my SOT. They are not a normal ar15 upper. It's a offset gas piston upper with a custom bolt and carrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom