• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Experiences, opinions, information? There's one available at my favorite LGS, I'm wondering if it's worth jumping on.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Experiences, opinions, information? There's one available at my favorite LGS, I'm wondering if it's worth jumping on.

It's well designed and engineered. The full length rail allows for accessories of all kinds. The aggressive grip angle takes some getting used to, but feels natural after a while. I found it to be a bit heavy for a target pistol, especially with an optic on it. I had the 6" barrel model. If you can get past the weight, it's extremely accurate at 25 yards.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    neat looking space gun.
    Unless they have changed the firing pin design, I found it prone to light strikes as it builds up carbon on it.
    I much prefer a Browning Buckmark

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    There are many better options available. I sold mine and bought a Buckmark. Much better pistol.

Ruger, S&W or High Standard are all better options IMHO

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    It's a good gun for beginners, and was my first handgun. Take-down and cleaning is much easier than some comparable pistols, and the striker-fire action is conceptually quite simple. Optics rail is a nice-to-have. Sights are adjustable, albeit I was not really thrilled with them in an absolute sense. Eats pretty much anything ammo-wise. The trigger, however, kind of sucks, which made it more difficult to shoot accurately.

I wound up selling mine, and use 22lr kits for my Hi-Power and 1911 whenever I feel the need for shooting 22lr from a handgun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom