• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Thanks my friend. 8.5 " barrel with pinned and welded titanium supressor. Will also get either a 30 cal can or 22 for my ARs and 15/22. Talked with Chad last class about what to get. The wittmachine was like $400 off so i got on it gearhog had the deal. Videos are cool

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    A buddy uses them working for The USDA killing Nutria on The Eastern Shore. People don't like hearing gunfire while bird watching at Blackwater Refuge.

That area has gone through so much change since 'neutralizing' the Nutria. :thumbsup:

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region

Attachments

• I+like+the+cut+of+your+jib_228589_5463185.jpg
      I+like+the+cut+of+your+jib_228589_5463185.jpg
      34.1 KB · Views: 189

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    wait!!! there are Nutria on the Eastern Shore?! I thought only in Florida. I saw an Andrew Zimmern food show where they shot and ate them, etc

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I like the way that you boys think! :thumbsup:

I did send an email to Franklin Armory to see if they would consider a binary trigger for a 10/22. Got a standard response that we will send this idea to Dev...
    I figured since a Norell pack is like hens teeth and 100 bazillion dollars these days, why not....

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I did send an email to Franklin Armory to see if they would consider a binary trigger for a 10/22. Got a standard response that we will send this idea to Dev...
    I figured since a Norell pack is like hens teeth and 100 bazillion dollars these days, why not....

I spoke with John Norrell last year and he said that there are about a thousand Norrell 10/22 packs in the registry. The problem with supply is that once you finally get one, you never want to sell. About 7 or 8 years ago they were going for $8-10K. The last two that I saw listed, this year, were $19 & 22.5K.

Last edited:
    Frederick Arsenal does a lot with the Mark series and their own supressors. They pin and weld so it just needs a stamp. Along this thread. I just purchased a wittmachine 300 complete supressed upper. Going to Engage to do paperwork since my first supressor.

Unless it's gone, Engage has a Frederick Arsenal 10/22 integral on the wall. It was so damn tempting too, if I hadn't just done the papers for a Colt SBR.

But now my temptation is that I jumped on their 10/22 takedown sale and now I want the takedown integral from Ruger. :mad54:

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Hahahaha. The way I am picturing you now..

Unless it's gone, Engage has a Frederick Arsenal 10/22 integral on the wall. It was so damn tempting too, if I hadn't just done the papers for a Colt SBR.

But now my temptation is that I jumped on their 10/22 takedown sale and now I want the takedown integral from Ruger. :mad54:

No offense :)

[YT]DErOM2tIfwM[/MEDIA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom