• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Any shotgun made in Turkey should be purchased with great skeptimism. They are cosmetically OK, but mechanically they are among the worse guns made on the planet today. It will break. You will wait months and months for a part and then it will break again. When you sell it, you will take another beating. Why bother?

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    LINBERTA SHOTGUNS USA

Any shotgun made in Turkey should be purchased with great skeptimism. They are cosmetically OK, but mechanically they are among the worse guns made on the planet today. It will break. You will wait months and months for a part and then it will break again. When you sell it, you will take another beating. Why bother?

Hi , I am Matt from Liberta USA. As we made a new introduction to USA market under our brand Linberta recently, i would like to give some information about us.
    We are shotgun makers for almost 30 years , located in Turkey, and you may know we are located in Huglu Village where famous shotguns are made for many famous companies including US companies.
    We are making this guns in this design now for 13 years around and since then we had no problems. This is a proven design, used by hunters and shooters worldwide. Right now on sale with a very very attractive price $229 -$299 for pumps and $399 for semi autos. All of them have a free $25 worth shell belt and plus firing pins , shim kit .
    About the warranty , we offer maybe one of the best warranty because , besides factory warranty also it has a nice return warranty.
    All these things together makes this gun the best deal on the market today.
    ABOUT THE QUALITY : We are saying we make a shotgun 1/3 price of any expensive one and the quality is not less. This is a very solid shotgun . Here one of our customer says , his name is Michael ( I have the email however i can't tell full information of him without asking ) He wrote me and email that he got one and shot immediately, He wanted to buy a pump too . Here what he says "And I love the Limberta a lot. I tell all my friends about them. they are the best shotgun for the money right now. ".
    By the time Linberta will have its own market fast . Don't forget today in USA %70 of the shotguns are coming from Turkey. Here some examples for people to remember some of them :
    Tristar buys from Turkey
    Weatherby buys from Turkey
    Stoeger - from Turkey
    ATI has shotguns from Turkey
    Browning Winchester in corporation with Turkish companies.
    Mossberg buys shotguns from Turkey.
    And many more like Century Arms, Iver Johnson etc etc.

So can you say Turkish shotguns are all bad in this case? Yes some bad came in the past but they are almost disappeared even in Turkey.
    Last sentence : We are so much confident about our products , please do not hesitate to buy. We serve customers 7 days a week by emails, phones as much as we can ...
    Many Thanks,
    Matt - Linberta USA

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Hi , I am Matt from Liberta USA. As we made a new introduction to USA market under our brand Linberta recently, i would like to give some information about us.
    We are shotgun makers for almost 30 years , located in Turkey, and you may know we are located in Huglu Village where famous shotguns are made for many famous companies including US companies.
    We are making this guns in this design now for 13 years around and since then we had no problems. This is a proven design, used by hunters and shooters worldwide. Right now on sale with a very very attractive price $229 -$299 for pumps and $399 for semi autos. All of them have a free $25 worth shell belt and plus firing pins , shim kit .
    About the warranty , we offer maybe one of the best warranty because , besides factory warranty also it has a nice return warranty.
    All these things together makes this gun the best deal on the market today.
    ABOUT THE QUALITY : We are saying we make a shotgun 1/3 price of any expensive one and the quality is not less. This is a very solid shotgun . Here one of our customer says , his name is Michael ( I have the email however i can't tell full information of him without asking ) He wrote me and email that he got one and shot immediately, He wanted to buy a pump too . Here what he says "And I love the Limberta a lot. I tell all my friends about them. they are the best shotgun for the money right now. ".
    By the time Linberta will have its own market fast . Don't forget today in USA %70 of the shotguns are coming from Turkey. Here some examples for people to remember some of them :
    Tristar buys from Turkey
    Weatherby buys from Turkey
    Stoeger - from Turkey
    ATI has shotguns from Turkey
    Browning Winchester in corporation with Turkish companies.
    Mossberg buys shotguns from Turkey.
    And many more like Century Arms, Iver Johnson etc etc.

So can you say Turkish shotguns are all bad in this case? Yes some bad came in the past but they are almost disappeared even in Turkey.
    Last sentence : We are so much confident about our products , please do not hesitate to buy. We serve customers 7 days a week by emails, phones as much as we can ...
    Many Thanks,
    Matt - Linberta USA

Don't forget today in USA %70 of the shotguns are coming from Turkey.

Where are you getting this number? I'd like to see a source. I have a hard time believing this.

Thanks for the heads up Matt. I'm a little suspect of an email from "Michael" that says your shotguns are the bees knees. Is he some sort of industry expert?

I've had a couple Turkish shotguns and I've been disappointed with all of them. Your above post isn't entirely accurate either. Many reputable companies may import some shotguns from Turkey, but it's hardly their flagship line (the exception being Stoeger).

I hope you guys do end up making a great product, but until there is more evidence that your company makes a great product I won't be wagering my money.

Please don't give us some random email from some guy whose pedigree isn't even shared let alone vetted. It's a little insulting.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    Where are you getting this number? I'd like to see a source. I have a hard time believing this.

Thanks for the heads up Matt. I'm a little suspect of an email from "Michael" that says your shotguns are the bees knees. Is he some sort of industry expert?

I've had a couple Turkish shotguns and I've been disappointed with all of them. Your above post isn't entirely accurate either. Many reputable companies may import some shotguns from Turkey, but it's hardly their flagship line (the exception being Stoeger).

I hope you guys do end up making a great product, but until there is more evidence that your company makes a great product I won't be wagering my money.

Please don't give us some random email from some guy whose pedigree isn't even shared let alone vetted. It's a little insulting.

I get this number because my family is the biggest parts supplier to gun makers to Turkey and also we are the biggest manufacturer combined. We do shows world wide. Before Linberta i made 100 thousands of exports to famous US companies. There are numbers if you can research how many shotguns imported and how many produced in USA. And %70 (more or less couple points ) are coming from Turkey.

Also i gave Michael's email as example. We have so many other things to proof our quality. Budsgunshop is offering full refund, they do not offer it for other shotguns like Remignton, Beretta...
    I write in these forums because we are confident in our shotguns.
    Thanks for the interest in our products...

shubin6

Mar 20, 2012
    AA County
    Linberta,

Thanks for your message. I am interested in it, but I could not find a review of Linberta Shotguns on Internet. If possible, could you please please send me a URL or post an article
    at it here?

Thanks in advance.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    Well we just brought the shotguns in like 1 week ago. For articles and reviews we are sending some out to editors. But i think before that you will see many forum talks because in 2 days we sold out the semi auto tacticals. I got some good emails but if i publish them everybody thinks that i am trying to proof something with an unreal emails. So in this case i can give you this tip. It has full return warranty , for these prices you can't go wrong. All i can say now is please give us a try , if you still not giving a chance then i respect that too. In the end everbody makes money hard and i respect that fact.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    Sorry we still have some semi tacticals left ,i made a mistake, we sold %80 of our first shipment . But we are getting another big shipment end of August. We probably will keep the shell belt promo going on.

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Good luck with your endeavors. However, the fact remains that most Turkish made guns do not have a good reputation in the USA. If they were quality guns, they would enter the target shooting market and their quality would be quickly endorsed, but this is not the case. The market you sell to are in the most part, shooters who know little about shotguns, new and young shooters on a tight budget and very occasional shooters. When quality and longevity counts, Turkish made guns are not to be found. They are not on the target fields, police departments, miltary or used by high volume bird shooters.

I do not say these things through hearsay. I made the mistake of buying a Huglu a few years ago and had nothing but trouble with it. It broke before going 200 rounds. I was given a replacement gun that went less than 100 rounds. I received another replacement and sold it NIB, taking a 50% hit on my initial purchase. Since then I have noted many new shooters toting various Turkish made guns. On the target fields they do not last. They break. They fail in one mechanical way or another. Their resale value is terrible.

My honest hope is that we are seeing a repeat of the post WWII Spanish gun making businesses. They made guns of the same general quality as Turkish guns and sold them to the same kind of market. Most of those makers don't exist today. The survivors now produce quality shotguns, but it took over 30 years for that to happen. Perhaps this will happen in Turkey and in another 30 years or so they will produce a better product. I will be dead by then, so I'll never know how that works out!

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    Mr.Blackthorne, thank you for your inputs. I am sorry for your Huglu experience . But also because of somebody else's mistake , i am not willing to pay the bill also. We are responsible with our products. Our shotguns are excellent valued in terms of price and quality. We as Linberta produce one the lightest steel construction Over & Under shotguns in the world. All steel and it is less than 7 pounds. We will give that a very long warranty. We do some good things...
    When Spanish made that guns , technology was not advanced. Today we use CNC machines, 3d scanners, masters, heat treatment is excellent, all the good things. Our shotguns are not something less quality of raw meterials and workmanship.
    I know whatever i write here , you will say something about Turkish shotguns . But the fact is by the time everybody will see how our shotguns are far better than many on the market for this very low price.
    One day soon in the future i hope you can come to this forum back and tell me i was right.
    Best Regards,
    Matt

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    Here one article about Turkish Shotguns... Not the best one but , we are the ones who makes good ones and no need to hide... When Hyundai came to USA nobody said this is a good car possibly but super cheap. But today, in 10 years, they came to the point that nobody can say all Korean cars are bad. Maybe there are other Korean companies makes cars too but , only the ones improved like Hyundai was able to stay here in USA. We want to be Toyota first then we will make Lexus ... Our initial plan should be following the path of famous brands and add more services and values to it.. Hyundai came and said we give 10 years warranty to our cars. Nobody still on the market can say that. That's the goal . We have the price, quality, all we need is your support for something good. It will happen by the time. I am confident about that 100%. We are in this business for long time...
    Thanks to everybody in this forum.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    This article written in 2007 , and has missing information. We use now CNC machines, computerized chroming, heat treatment , 3d part scanners , crack scanners many quality control mechanisms applied . Many people doesn't know that US companies are buying %70 of shotguns from Turkey. I will prepare a list in one week for everybody to see what's really happening... Thanks

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    I am tracking anything about Linberta on internet.. We want to build this brand so we feel like informing people in every platform will be helpful. We want people to feel our products and service is better. I like my business and passionate about this. That is all...

Neonbee

Aug 18, 2012
    Was doing a Google search and found this thread, so registered and now giving my 2 cents. *

I decided to take a chance and purchase the Linberta 01L semi auto in walnut for $450 at Buds with free shipping. *It arrived this past Wednesday at my FFL. *Upon arrival, I opened the box and was immediately hesitant. *The first thing that hit me was that the picture shows a gloss finish with a somewhat burl walnut wood. *I can understand that wood varies but I was disappointed to see that the finish was satin and the wood was plain walnut. *So, I felt from the get go that Buds had misrepresented this gun by putting the best picture up they could. *After a compete inspection, I decided to sign off and accept the firearm since there appeared to be no damage and I was not paying a restocking fee. Once I got in the car I realized I did not get that free useless belt they are offering, so that did not help my hesitation factor and there was no manual. *What type of company ships a firearm without any paperwork, wow. *Needless to say, the belt and the manual arrived the next day via UPS under separate cover.

Today I took the 01L to the skeet range. *After a day of trail skeet and wobble I estimated I put about 220 rounds through this shotgun. *It did cycle flawless and has minimum recoil on 7.5 & 8 2-3/4 shells. *I was pleased with the cycling performance but have one Major Complaint. *I hate the bolt release button. *My fingers are killing me since this thing requires so much pressure. *The other thing I hate is when bottom loading you have to press the bolt release button and press it again if the loading gate reaches locked position. *If I knew this would be such a chore I would not bought the gun and trust me I am fit and in my 40's. *It would have been nice to not require the use of the bolt release button for bottom shell loading. *A day of shooting should not result in sore fingers.

After taking the shot gun apart tonight I see no way to easily make the bolt release button require less pressure. *Also after about 220 rounds there is evident wear on the bottom of the bolt assembly where it locks.

Would I buy it again - no, unless I knew the bolt release button required less pressure and like iI said before I felt it wad misrepresented in the picture. *Additionally, when parts do wear out, well I guess we will see what happens at that time. *Will it last 5000 rounds - don't know. * I will say this, Buds certainly gave this firearm high marks, no wonder they are the only ones selling it here in the US. *I was hoping this turned out to be a great gun since I really had my eye on their pump tactical and semi tactical. *Oh well....*

Regards from NC

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    Dear Neonbee,
    Thank you for sharing with us. Here some points i want to inform.
    1. Wood , we use match woods, Turkish walnut, each gun is different , same thing in cars they use for one car ( i mean the ones who makes luxury) form the same tree too. We can't deliver same in the picture because we use real wood.
    2. About the button i will share it with factory , normally they make it this way and by the time it gets to the point after shooting some rounds like thousand or two all guns gets a little more easy to use. Your gun is brand new so let me know after you shoot 1-2 thousand rounds please .
    3. Bolt lock little wear is normal , that is the part under pressure also. It doesn't mean it is abnormal.
    4.I will ask factory if it is safe to make it loadable without pressing the button...
    5. The main thing is what you said " works flowless" . Yes our shotguns are one of the best in terms of cycling and this is the most important issue.
    6. It will easily fire over 5000 rounds. This is very good heat treated shotgun. Similar shotgun or less is $799 from Turkey.
    7. If you need anything please email me info@linberta.com . We reply emails 7 days.
    This is the lowest priced shotgun and has free accessories , superior recoil pad (you forgot to mention it but we have a very special recoil pad ), with 5 choke tubes and cycling flowless and has a nice warranty.
    Also there is an extra firin ping int he box free too.
    Anyway thanks for choosing Linberta. That gun will serve long time as long as you clean and oil .
    Best Regards,
    Matt

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Personally, I would rather not have an extra firing pin in the box and not be lured with a better than average warranty. A spare firing pin in the box tells me there is a problem with that part. I never bought a gun that comes with a spare firing pin, though I wish my Huglu had a half dozen of them. I have guns that are over 100 years old that are still on the same firing pin. A meaty warranty seems good, but I would rather never have to use the warranty.

As to the wood, that's pretty common. What you see in advertisements is never what you get. Wood comes in all grades and prices. Some of the best wood in the world comes from Turkey. Some shotgun blanks costs as much or more than a dozen whole Linbertas. I would assume that most of the better wood is reserved for SXS and O/U guns made in Turkey, as it is elsewhere. Autos and pumps in this price range are utility guns with utility wood.

If one were to buy a Linberta and it needs a repair, where do you send it? Is there a service center in the USA? What's the turn around time? What parts are available?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom