• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bog

Oct 15, 2017
    Hi folks, Greetings from Cecil county.
    Bobby here, got 1st bb gun at 5 yrs old. :)
    These days, i've gotten the bug again and just finished HQL and 1st purchase in forever.
    There was no polymer last time i purchased.... Now i just can't see or hear as well.
    thanks for putting up with the new old guy.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome, from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 116

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Greetings friendly new guy! Glad to have you. Swinokur will be along soon with, oh wait.....

The best thing that you can do, as Swinokur says, is to get involved. And get your friends involved. The next legislative session will no doubt feature new gun grabbing legislation a la Las Vegas. Your help us needed lobbying the legiscritters and telling them how you feel about the 2A.

Last edited:

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Well, since he posted "Bobby here...." I am going out on a limb and would guess is name is Bobby.

Bog

Oct 15, 2017
    Absotutely Fellas :)
    Thanks kindly for the Welcome. I've spent time on fishing forums and the like, and actually made some good friends.
    I'm sure I'll have lots of questions, all the legalese stuff makes my head hurt. Just joined back to the NRA as a start.
    Might kick around reloading as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom