• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barr321

Inaccurately accurate
    Sep 22, 2018
    ^^^ This.

Welcome, one newbie to another. State your opinions, and don’t be concerned with what others think, they are just that, your opinions, others don’t have to agree with them.

It’s all good, in the end just a little disagreement. Some of the users apologized, so I’ll be the adult I am and not hold any grudges.

Welcome to the Internet.

And without quoting everyone, thank you again for the welcomes and your appreciation.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Welcome from Carroll County, where the rational from Columbia retreat to, when they are tired of living with gun hating and America hating liberals.

And just so you know, and have probably figured out, the forum is unique, and MOST of us consider other members "near family". (not all and that is OK!)

I have stood side by side with many members here, in protest of our Maryland "overlords" and their anti gun, anti-constitution rhetoric and actions.

I want to know who I am standing with..... to make sure he or she is for real.

Many others feel that way as well. It's why we ask (and should do so politely) for people to introduce themselves.

Enjoy the forum. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom