• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    https://gun.deals/category/ammo

Set up an account at gun.deals and then click under your name to set up some alerts. I have mine set up to email me anytime the following ammo is posted.

9 mm < 15 cpr
    .223 < 25 cpr
    12 ga < 20 cpr

There are a few sites out there like this, but I have found gun.deals to be the most reliable. You can also search or set up alerts for anything firearm related. I never buy ANYTHING, without going to this site first.

The price you mentioned more likely without shipping unless they are reman. Nowaday usually about .03 more but still good.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Another vote for target sports. Get their prime ammo membership and get free shipping on every order plus a discount on ammo. I think the discount is around 8% and they’ll send you a free box of ammo based on the calibers you purchased during the third quarter of your membership.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Sometimes unammo.com has interesting stuff.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Picked up a 1k of the 882 for $180 shipped with the can. Pretty decent except one round didn’t go off out of 100.
    I grabbed a case of it, too. Really terrific price for genuine mil-spec ammo with a can. If I didn't reload, I'd probably buy another.

JustPlinking

Oct 11, 2018
    Has anyone used cheaperthandirt or luckygunner?

I have not personally used them but when googling good places to buy ammo online they are recommended by a few different shooting websites.

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    There use to be a website that tracked ammo prices but darned if i can remember the link. Anyone know of it?

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    I've ordered from both with no problems or issues.
    Cheaper than Dirt's name is an oxymoron though. They are usually far from the cheapest on anything.

Chem

Aug 1, 2018
    Got my order in from targetsports, no issues there. Only complaint is it took 4 days to ship but that's not that big of a deal as they told me they are in the process of moving to a much larger facility and that's what is currently causing delays. Happy with how everything arrived.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Has anyone used cheaperthandirt or luckygunner?

I have not personally used them but when googling good places to buy ammo online they are recommended by a few different shooting websites.

DO NOT BUY FROM CHEAPER THAN DIRT.

In 13, they canceled confirmed orders, to put the items back into stock at MUCH higher prices. They are SCUM. That is worst than just raising prices.

Lucky Gunner is GTG, I have bought from them several times with good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom