• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leper Messiah

Aug 18, 2014
    Where does everyone in somd buy their umbrellas, tandem, daisy chains...etc? Not a fan of Fred's or tackle box. Thanks Donnie

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Green Top. After a few hours in the fishing section move over and get another couple hours in the gun section. :)

Outerlimits

Feb 21, 2009
    Port Tobacco/Cape Coral Fl
    Goosebay Marina in Welcome used to have walls of it. They made their own, bottom bouncing rigs, daisy chains ect. The owners of the marina are avid fisherman. Havent been their in a while, but they used to have a pretty good selection.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland

Attachments

• 1007181159.jpg
      1007181159.jpg
      68.3 KB · Views: 187

Leper Messiah

Aug 18, 2014
    Originally Posted by Leper Messiah
    Do you still sell fishing equipment? Looking for some umbrellas, tandems.....etc.
    Sorry for the late response. But no we don't have any. We have been focused more on building the firearm and ammo inventory. It is best to text or call us if you have any questions. 240-298-2878 Gary. We are only opened on the weekends as I still have a full-time job. I don't log on to MDS as often as I would like.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Originally Posted by Leper Messiah
    Do you still sell fishing equipment? Looking for some umbrellas, tandems.....etc.
    Sorry for the late response. But no we don't have any. We have been focused more on building the firearm and ammo inventory. It is best to text or call us if you have any questions. 240-298-2878 Gary. We are only opened on the weekends as I still have a full-time job. I don't log on to MDS as often as I would like.

ya tandems they do not have . But they are looking for wholesalers so that they can build that side of the shop. I'm wondering if his wife responded to you for him Gary Not sure I know you didn't want to go to Tack Bx but dang they had it all their just pricey Well anyway good luck GLR are good people guns are more used then new fair pricing

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom