• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    BassPro is the sleeper.

With free shipping over $49, military discount, and pretty good prices (plus their house brand Herter which is usually very cheap), I've bought a lot through BassPro.
    Damn! I didn’t even think to look for a military discount. Thanks! I’ll make that change now

Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Damn! I didn’t even think to look for a military discount. Thanks! I’ll make that change now
    Yep you can have it applied to your account, and it automatically adds it every time for online purchases.

Don't forget, BassPro also does price match. I've called the customer service number twice and got them to price match to Sportsmans Warehouse on Firearm purchases (their rule is has to be a store within "X" number of miles, I think 100, and there is a Sportsmans in PA). They then give an additional 5% off. I've made my purchase online, then just go into the store a few days later and pickup in person.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    BassPro is the sleeper.

With free shipping over $49, military discount, and pretty good prices (plus their house brand Herter which is usually very cheap), I've bought a lot through BassPro.
    They had a good deal on Aquila 22LR for Club Members/Credit Card Holders.

Then an additional 10% (Emailed discount code for the rare G&A included)

5% more for Vet.

Piled on membership rewards, all stackable discounts.

Shipping included. :thumbsup:

Less than .05/rd

Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    They had a good deal on Aquila 22LR for Club Members/Credit Card Holders.

Then an additional 10% (Emailed discount code for the rare G&A included)

5% more for Vet.

Piled on membership rewards, all stackable discounts.

Shipping included. :thumbsup:

Less than .05/rd
    Oh ya, forgot to even mention that. I'm a Club Member/Card Holder too. Definitely some great deals to stack on.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Mollys over in Kennedyville MD actually has good prices from time to time. Pre-COVID they were always high and catered to high end clientele, but during Covid they built a warehouse and stocked it. They are actually a major online retailer now. Last summer I wanted some Syntech and they were the cheapest anywhere online or locally. I ordered online to pick up in store, and had one irritation: until your "order online pickup in store" purchase sends you a notification ... you may not be able to actually pick it up for a day or two.

Unless you are a lightweight, TargetSports' Ammo+ program is worth the money. The price discount and free shipping actually reduced my first order significantly - even including the annual fee. I think I came out $40 ahead. Now I have the price discount and free shipping for the rest of the year. (Plus their sale advance notice emails.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom