• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 4, 2017
    Looking for some 15rd+ P320 Mags. I've googled and found most for around a whopping $40. Cheapest I've seen is $32 w/o shipping. Not trying to create a new budget just for mags... Anybody know of any "local" (obviously not in our people's republic) places or sites that you've found cheaper? Or maybe you have some yourself that you want to get rid off...
    Thanks

~Sledgehammer45

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Looking for some 15rd+ P320 Mags. I've googled and found most for around a whopping $40. Cheapest I've seen is $32 w/o shipping. Not trying to create a new budget just for mags... Anybody know of any "local" (obviously not in our people's republic) places or sites that you've found cheaper? Or maybe you have some yourself that you want to get rid off...
    Thanks

~Sledgehammer45

If you are willing to wait until BJ's has 3 packs of Cabela's $25 gift cards on sale for $60 again you can save a lot that way. When they did it in August I picked up three packs of them and bought my 5 21 round magazines that way. Cabela's charges $44.99 for them and I ended up paying $36 each or I bought 4 and got one for free depending on which way you want to look at it.

Only downside other than waiting for the sale is that Cabela's stores do not stock them so you have to order them. I didn't see the point of getting the 17 round magazines since they were only $2 less than the 21 round.

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    I found used ones at the Chantilly gun show. Didn't looks used and work perfectly. I only run brand mags in my guns so I wouldn't settle for off brand junk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom