• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmable44

Jul 4, 2018
    Where’d they all go? My wife wants a 4” in 9mm. I can’t even find anything online, nothing. I know times are rough right now but I can find pretty much anything else somewhere online at least. I’ve called every shop I’m familiar with in MD and PA.

dmable44

Jul 4, 2018
    Oops. Sorry. Didn't check the sku. Thought, it was a 4" from looking thru the counter glass.

You can always try earls. He has a decent reputation on walther forums, . He charges suggested retail, but typically has inventory.

http://www.carlwalther.com/ppqm2.htm

Thanks for the info. I’m assuming he’ll ship to MD? I’ll have to swing by our FFL and chat with them and go from there if Earl has one in stock.

dmable44

Jul 4, 2018
    From his list the only 4” 9mm he has is the M2 “Navy”. The M2 is on the roster but I don’t see the “Navy” designation.

Ray2kid

BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2023
    Gaithersburg
    Where’d they all go? My wife wants a 4” in 9mm. I can’t even find anything online, nothing. I know times are rough right now but I can find pretty much anything else somewhere online at least. I’ve called every shop I’m familiar with in MD and PA.
    I am selling my Walther PPQ M2 in mint condition. I just posted it on gunbroker, if you are interested, may be we can make a deal.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I'm pretty sure we just got a used on in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom