• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockxRob

Jul 24, 2013
    Annapolis
    Another question about this application:

I am having problem printing the application. The application is completely filled with my information but the PDF that MSP provides will not print. I opened a fresh form and tried again to no avail. Any fixes? Thanks.

doublins

Dec 16, 2015
    AA County
    What I find vexing is that I submitted in early April. Did the interview in late May. And as of today, still have nothing.

You should contact them immediately with your application number in hand- something got lost somewhere along the way (by either the LD or the USPS) if you haven't heard anything. The bad part for you is that they likely rendered a decision and mailed it out- if that somehow got lost along the way you are now outside of your window of appeal (within 10 business days of receipt), unless they exempt you, due to your ability to demonstrate to their satisfaction that you did not receive any correspondence from them.

Are you sure you've received NO correspondence? Not even a letter requesting more information in order to process your application?

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Update: I called MSP today. They said they had sent my permit out in July...and it came back. I've asked them to resend. Probably a mail issue, it would not be the first thing delivered to a wrong address.

FWIW, MSP Licensing Division was very prompt with answers, they deserve kudos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom