• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CnC

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2012
    Congratulations!
    I was looking for a book title to share with you. The title was something like, "A Full Night's Sleep and Other Lies".
    Instead I'll leave you with a bit of fun poked at the subject:

http://healthland.time.com/2011/06/...aboo-from-rockabye-baby-to-go-the-f-to-sleep/

So far it's been like what I imagine Seal training to be like. Wait, scratch that. It's like having Sergeant Hulka waking me up every hour by banging metal garbage can lids together. We got home from the hospital yesterday, but while in the hospital the guards, oops - I mean nurses, would barge in on the hour like a freight train. This, coupled to Hazel demanding milk on a cluster feed schedule has worn us both out.

I thought kids were supposed to basically raise themselves? What gives... :sad20:

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    So far it's been like what I imagine Seal training to be like. Wait, scratch that. It's like having Sergeant Hulka waking me up every hour by banging metal garbage can lids together. We got home from the hospital yesterday, but while in the hospital the guards, oops - I mean nurses, would barge in on the hour like a freight train. This, coupled to Hazel demanding milk on a cluster feed schedule has worn us both out. I thought kids were supposed to basically raise themselves? What gives... :sad20:

I remember standing there after my first son was born and everyone had left the room. It was just my wife and I staring at my son thinking "ok what in the world do we do now??" I hadn't been around babies at all and I felt like I needed an instruction manual...especially when I changed his diaper and he peed all over the place! You quickly realize how helpless they are and how much they need you. Awesome times!

CnC

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2012
    I remember standing there after my first son was born and everyone had left the room. It was just my wife and I staring at my son thinking "ok what in the world do we do now??" I hadn't been around babies at all and I felt like I needed an instruction manual...especially when I changed his diaper and he peed all over the place! You quickly realize how helpless they are and how much they need you. Awesome times!

:thumbsup:

It truly is amazing in all aspects. This little life is now in the world, all because of us. It's humbling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom