• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    I just started looking at these carbines this week. I'm really starting to warm up to them. Do they shoot good? Hold a good group? 9mm vs 45acp? I did see that you can get 15 round 9mm mags.

I like my 995ts. It shoots good and was fun to shoot. Got it at the same time as the pistol and shot way more from the carbine on the first outing. I think it shoots good but I haven't been shooting long myself. I went with 9mm to shoot cheap and it was a trade in that presented itself. The 45 was also under consideration. Get both :)

Most people say the 15 round promag magazines suck, but I might get one and see for myself. Maybe it can be tweaked to feed reliably. I've had no issues with the factory mags.

When I picked up a few new mags a week or so ago, the gun shop had a 995ts on the wall.

If anyone want to shoot the C9 or 995TS I could be convinced to visit Freestate gun range.

Mr BoomStick

Jan 27, 2010
    Hagerstown
    I love my 995 9mm i torture tested it 3k rounds in 4 months and no cleaning had two misfires around 2900 rounds. Its way better then the just right carbine garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom