• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    These are the kind of solid and enthusiastic endorsements all business owners strive for.

callidus

May 21, 2013
    Maryland
    If you're going to test a gun out or leisurely punch paper, it's fine, though the staff can be difficult at times.

If you want to train (i.e. draw from a holster, "rapid fire" faster than 1 round every 4 seconds, etc.) it's not the place for you. On Target, Freestate, or MSAR would be much better.

eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold
    So, does anyone on this forum work at the Ordnance Road Walmart and have a good sense of humor? :D

I ask because we were there yesterday looking at ammo. All of the calibers (except .22) were pretty much in stock except the 9mm, for some reason it had been cleared off the shelf. So we asked the guy working the ammo cabinet why that was (he was a younger guy I hadn't seen there before). He said "The gun range up the street recently came under new management. A lot of people are going there now and buying up all the 9mm here". He was implying Select Fire...

Ok so which one of you guys was that? :lol2:

Thumper07

May 2, 2017
    Anne arundel county
    Select Fire Inc

The place that used to rent automatic weapons was Select Fire Inc. They no longer do that. I visited their range a few months back an I will not go back to them. I followed all the rules on their website so as not to get folks riled up. The gentlemen behind the counter was rude and condensending. The prices were fair that's all I can say.... oh yea no more long guns... strictly pistol. The rules may have changed, it's been about 6 months or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom