• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    It's that time of year. I LOVE food trucks. Last year Earleigh Heights hosted on Tuesdays. Now It's going to be at Kinder Park on Tuesdays starting May 2nd I believe. 4-8
    Now there are food truck Fridays held at the carnival ground in Glen Burnie, 4-8.

T&J waffle truck does a bad ass waffle cheesesteak. There are not a ton of food trucks, but enough. :)

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    From their FB page.

"Food Truck Tuesdays
    March 29 at 10:45am ·
    We have great news! Food Truck Tuesdays will be moving to our new home at Kinder Farm Park starting April 18th. This location offers a wonderful setting that includes two pavilions, each with seating for 100 people, lots of green space, plenty of picnic tables and a huge playground for the kids. Please join us at 1001 Kinder Farm Park Rd in Millersville. Only 1.5 miles from our location last year! And yes, this will still be a Free Event! There will be no fee to enter the park during our event. Full list of trucks coming soon!"

I think there is a contract delay. I couldn't find May 2nd, but I guess he saw it somewhere.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Interesting.

I had thought maybe it would be at the fields, or maybe the lot on the far side of the park... but this makes it hard to tell.

UPDATE... Web site still shows closed Tuesdays (as in, like, forever;)), and nothing listed in events for Tuesdays.

:shrug:

timkz

Oct 14, 2013
    Never heard of this but it sounds great! I'm assuming that food truck Friday's will be every Friday in Glen Burnie from 4-8pm?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Food truck today, tues May 2. Here's the lineup. iirc Deja Roux was Damn good if it's the one I had last year.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1493726476842.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1493726476842.jpg
      64.5 KB · Views: 689

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads