• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    You know how to treat gsw? ;)

depending on the type of wound and size, yes had to work on a Scout camp as a RSO/Rifle/shotgun instructor our camp director thought it was imperative that we have the training and skills just in case.

considering we were doing shot gunning and rifle, we had the tools and knew how to use them.

I always keep tampons in my truck first aid kit with quick clot and other things... improvised items for GSW and other accidents.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    depending on the type of wound and size, yes had to work on a Scout camp as a RSO/Rifle/shotgun instructor our camp director thought it was imperative that we have the training and skills just in case.

considering we were doing shot gunning and rifle, we had the tools and knew how to use them.

I always keep tampons in my truck first aid kit with quick clot and other things... improvised items for GSW and other accidents.

Why keep tampons when you can buy better, medical pads meant for first aid?
    I love when people prep with impromptu items when proper medical gear is readily available.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland

I'd say.. Youre gtg. :)

Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    Ring, ring! U hav access 2 basic 1st A free for Ur 2A work (Your MDS box is full.)

Please check your voice mail and e-mail :-)

gasman

Oct 8, 2007
    Baltimore City
    If you're still looking to learn how to use your BOK, I can take you through most of the Suarez Trauma Medicine for Concealed Carry class in an afternoon. If you need a certificate, take Blaster's advice and take the Dark Angel medical course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom