• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Sorry I missed this :(

Any chance the next one will be on a Saturday instead of a weeknight?

We'll try to have the next Carroll County meet up on a Saturday. It would work better fo' me too.

:shocked4:

I could barely see it from where I was sitting...but it makes sense now!!!
    My anatomically correct "all beef taco" is nowhere near that masterpiece! :bowdown:

"All beef taco"??? That can be interpreted in many ways.:lol2:

ChrissyN

Apr 5, 2013
    Westminster, Maryland
    And everyone did a great job on them! Although the categories had to shift, guess the ponies have fallen by the wayside, congratulations to the winners: Arcamm (gangster pistol), yellowsled (Lou with cannon), Chris's son ( best of show) and Bolts/Lou (half smokes with corn poo). Although there were a couple of honorable unmentionables notably by Avery and the creative table in the back. Sorry tsmith's wife, I was rooting for the banana on the stand,

I had to make everyone else do arts and crafts since I did a little art project myself at the end. Sorry I sold ya short, Lou ;). Thanks Engine4 for the setup assist.

That poop thread definitely had an influence on the evening's artwork. I learned a lot about anatomy tonight. :D

How did I know that was Sling Blade the minute he walked in? :)

Was a great evening, thanks everyone, with a few banana pulls. Who was that lady that left with a few in her top? What a riot.

... I'm not used to being called a lady... :-)

Avery807

Aug 16, 2013
    I think we may need another meet-up and strategy session soon after the events of the past 24 hours. I'm thinking class action suit, everyone apply for CCW's with the G&S being that our PPI was released to people not vetted by MSP, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom