• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    J&P Pizza on 140.
    Post if you're in. Me and Lou got something something special planned.

ETA: My dumb@ss for got to put the time. It's from 7 till drunk or being kicked out.

Last edited:

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    You mind if I join ? Born n raised CC, trying to get back as soon as I can which will hopefully be in the next 6 months.

Last edited:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    J&P Pizza on 140.
    Post if you're in. Me and Lou got something something special planned.

That's Carroll County. If you need to figure out how to spell that, jus' look at the new tat that you showed me that you got on your um, er, how should I say it, ugh, swollen thing like Arcamm got tatted on. Hey folks, he's so proud of that thing (new tat) he shows it off to everyone including the waiter at Johanson's tonight.:lol2::bannana:

You mind if I join ? Born n raised CC, trying to get back as soon as I can which will hopefully be in the next 6 months.

Jus' be forewarned, Arcamm and Mopar jus' had their "things" adorned with new tats and they're constantly showing them off to everyone they meet; other than that, all should go well. If your willing to put up with us, see ya there.:thumbsup:

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Wait wait...forgive me if I'm wrong, but that doesn't seem like CONCEALED carry to me.
    :D

Jus' be forewarned, Arcamm and Mopar jus' had their "things" adorned with new tats and they're constantly showing them off to everyone they meet; other than that, all should go well. If your willing to put up with us, see ya there.:thumbsup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    The wife and I will be there. But watch out a'cause Aarcam and I both have laser sighted squirt guns now thanks to SNI!!

Not sure how you will top the last meetup. But we are looking forward to it, even if just slightly apprehensive.

tsmith's wife

Mar 27, 2013
    The Westminster J&P has "Buy One Get One Half Off" coupons on their web page.

:beer:

For dinners, not beer. <dammit>

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Subscribed - ma' wife and I will be getting back from Tennessee late in the afternoon/early evening, but should be able to make this... J&P Pizza is only 5 minute away.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Subscribed - ma' wife and I will be getting back from Tennessee late in the afternoon/early evening, but should be able to make this... J&P Pizza is only 5 minute away.

Your wifey and ya' better be there (Arcamm an' his wifey too) b'cause you're a part of the reason for this meetup (Arcamm too).

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Wait wait...forgive me if I'm wrong, but that doesn't seem like CONCEALED carry to me.
    :D

I've found that pretty everywhere I've ever been, LEO's prefer me carry my "thing" concealed. If fact, they are fairly insistent!

Sirex