• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    So post ideas for Liberty Tree projects and plans. Also feel free to request a Liberty Tree meeting in your area.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Anybody up for District 13 FTF meetings?

I am available to attend any other districts since my district representatives are Pro-2A :). Astro turf works.

*** With all this talk about "gun control", I haven't heard one politician say how they plan to take guns away from criminals ***

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    On the voter registration theme, the NRA provides the option to register to vote right from their web page. Can this be set up for MDS and/or MSI?

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Thanks Wendigo.

Any interest in a Western MD Liberty Tree meetup? I'll see if anyone's receptive to a Carroll county Liberty Tree meetup.

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    MOPAR, Looks like you have things rolling very well, good job. sorry I couldn't make it Sat. If CC needs a central place for meetings and such, You know where you are welcome. :innocent0 Lets get togather again so I can get caught up on whats happening.

Jan 14, 2008
    MOPAR,

Due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to make it to the Liberty Tree meetup. Im in District 9 which covers Carroll and Western Howard. I am very interested in meeting up.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Thanks Wendigo.

Any interest in a Western MD Liberty Tree meetup? I'll see if anyone's receptive to a Carroll county Liberty Tree meetup.

MOPAR, Looks like you have things rolling very well, good job. sorry I couldn't make it Sat. If CC needs a central place for meetings and such, You know where you are welcome. :innocent0 Lets get togather again so I can get caught up on whats happening.

I'm in with ya'. Capman98's sounds good for central Carroll. I won't be able to make it until about 7:30 to 7:45 PM on weekdays.

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    None that I'm aware of. Do you wish to have a Liberty Tree meet? We just had one in Annapolis so sorry if you missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom