AGC Steel Challenge (Sat 12/7)and IDPA (Sat 12/21)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    How odd. I received my approval to squad for the December IDPA match, but strangely the button to squad is not present on my management page. Any ideas?

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    How odd. I received my approval to squad for the December IDPA match, but strangely the button to squad is not present on my management page. Any ideas?

He has the squadding locked from the last match. This happens when we clone matches in Practiscore. I will get in touch with the MD and have him unlock it (assuming he doesn't have a reason for it being locked).

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    He has the squadding locked from the last match. This happens when we clone matches in Practiscore. I will get in touch with the MD and have him unlock it (assuming he doesn't have a reason for it being locked).

Gotcha. Will check later. Thanks for the clarification.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I'm a little surprised that we still have 20 slots open. A little birdie :innocent0 told me that if we get enough sign ups to support 5 stages, then there may be TWO stages of madness at the next match.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I'm a little surprised that we still have 20 slots open. A little birdie :innocent0 told me that if we get enough sign ups to support 5 stages, then there may be TWO stages of madness at the next match.

Hmmm, at 12 days out I'm surprised you think 20 slots open is surprising. Not to be cantankerous and or an old phart.

Seriously thinking about it.

What are these and how does a guy that's not a member handle this?
    Steel Challenge: Blank Member Number
    Steel Challenge: Default Member Number

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Hmmm, at 12 days out I'm surprised you think 20 slots open is surprising. Not to be cantankerous and or an old phart.

Seriously thinking about it.

What are these and how does a guy that's not a member handle this?

I am surprised because last match we were full with a waiting list within 24 hours. Most everyone said they had a great time and were looking forward to the next match. Its ok, and I am sure we will fill up. Even if we don't, I think 50 guns is pretty good for a cold day in December.

Don't worry about filling in Steel Challenge member numbers. It is a default in Practiscore that I leave in for those who have them. It makes no difference really as we do report scores to the sanctioning body. We are just a fun match at this point.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County

People’s lives start getting a lot more complicated in December. But two SOMs? Time to start working on the Mrs. I guess!

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I suspect the weather to some degree, and holiday season are more to blame than lack of interest. I know of a couple of shooters (including my wife:sad20:) who are interested, but have scheduling conflicts that day.

Barring any unexpected catastrophe (or enough snow that I get called in to work for plowing), you've got me :D

I hadn't really planned on it, but I guess I could register another gun to fill out the ranks...if needed :shrug:

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    I am surprised because last match we were full with a waiting list within 24 hours. Most everyone said they had a great time and were looking forward to the next match. Its ok, and I am sure we will fill up. Even if we don't, I think 50 guns is pretty good for a cold day in December.

Don't worry about filling in Steel Challenge member numbers. It is a default in Practiscore that I leave in for those who have them. It makes no difference really as we do report scores to the sanctioning body. We are just a fun match at this point.
    If the scores aren't reported as it's just a fun match can I used my braced pistol as a PCC? More fun than my Colt 9mm AR...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    No lack of interest here. I’m in a long range match that day in WV, otherwise I’d be there.
    After attending the last one, I now feel the need to build a PCC so I can run that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom