• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WHODASHIZIT

Feb 27, 2012
    Montgomery County
    Hello
    Does anyone here know of an online company that will ship complete lowers to Maryland? Or a shop local that sells them? I ordered a complete lower from PSA only to get an email 4 days after they billed me stating that they won’t ship to Maryland. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Matt

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yes, apparently they will as long as the ffl is a PSA dealer, I’m just not sure what shops are PSA dealers, they don’t have a dealer list on their site.

Give them a call. Where in MD are you so we can suggest local gun stores? I usually use Baltimore’s Best Pawn in Finksburg or Brian at Carroll. Probably either can and would order from PSA for you. Also both vendors here on the site. I have not ordered anything PSA through them though.

Kair350

"Send Me"
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2016
    Harford County MD
    PSA

Had the same issue. Their drop down box listed the Gun Shop selected it and paid. Waited a week got email from PSA “compliance” order denied. Sent email letting them know they wasted both our time. Then called Bob at the Gun Shop in Essex he ordered it had it in a week.

WHODASHIZIT

Feb 27, 2012
    Montgomery County
    Thanks for the replies and help guys. I’m in Olney. I ended up ordering a lower through United, but not a PSA. Though they do have it stated hidden on their site that they wont ship complete AR recievers to Maryland i felt that they should state that when you go to actually pay for it so that you’re not billed for it and have to wait days for a refund.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Thanks for the replies and help guys. I’m in Olney. I ended up ordering a lower through United, but not a PSA. Though they do have it stated hidden on their site that they wont ship complete AR recievers to Maryland i felt that they should state that when you go to actually pay for it so that you’re not billed for it and have to wait days for a refund.

Yea, its funny, you can buy a stripped lower (send to FFL), a LPK, and upper, etc., but you, as a non FFL, can't buy a complete lower and have it shipped to a FFL. The FFL has to order it.

I said to the person I talked to a long time ago, I can order everything I need except the lower and have it shipped to my home. I CAN order a stripped lower and have it sent to a FFL, BUT I can't order a completed one and have it shipped to the same FFL as the stripped lower? They said you are correct. I asked her what was wrong with this picture.
    Basically, their shop, their rules.... Go figure.

WHODASHIZIT

Feb 27, 2012
    Montgomery County
    Yea, doesn’t make much sense to me either. I can respect their concerns, even though it doesn’t seem sensible, my whole thing is that they should take a few extra steps to prevent wasting time and having money tied up waiting for a refund. Good old Maryland

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom