• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • honukane

Aug 15, 2012
    Southern Maryland-istan
    Sorry to hear that.
    I have purchased 9mm, .223, and .380 from them. All good. No issues.
    Their prices have been competitive when you get free shipping, but recently there have been better deals out there. Ammoseek is your friend !

Last edited:

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    Maybe that explains why they were sold out or out of stock on almost all of their 9mm offerings when I went to order some last week.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    For some reason, I had thought they were associated with X-Treme bullets reloading supplies but one is in Nevada and the other in Idaho.

For some reason, I had thought they were associated with X-Treme bullets reloading supplies but one is in Nevada and the other in Idaho.

Apparently they used xtreme components. Freedom's quality was sketchy...I bought ammo from them at the NRA show a few years back and out of 500 rounds of 5.56 about a dozen rounds were defects in one way or another. Missing primers, wouldn't chamber, bullets seated too deep...I fixed the problems but never bought from them again.

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    I buy their 9mm for plinking ammo - it's cheap and clean... I have had some issues with FTF. I would not trust them with self defense loads, but for fun they are ok.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Their ammo prices have not been competitive lately. Mostly out of stock and much better deals elsewhere.

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    After they f#$ked up their second midnight sale in a row, I refuse to deal with them. When Olight had the same type of problem, they extended the two hour sale to a 24 hour sale and honored all orders. Olight I respect, Fredom Munitions and Cheaper Then Dirt at the gates of hell.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Their 9mm was wayyyy below advertised power factor. I brought that up to them and they told me to pound sand. F' em.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Maybe that explains why they were sold out or out of stock on almost all of their 9mm offerings when I went to order some last week.

Since November they seem to have been out of stock of most stuff other than the most common .223, 5.56, .308, 9mm, .40 and .45 loadings. Haven’t seen 7.62x51 available loaded by them and basically anything else doesn’t seem to have been in stock for months (not that I’ve been checking all calibers, like maybe 7.62x39 has been available). Especially if it is an “uncommon” caliber like .30 carbine or 7.62x25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom