• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock4arms

May 8, 2015
    I just wanted to thank MD shooters forum for all the info, advice & knowledge that is being shared on a daily basis within this site.

I recently was introduced to firearms about 5 years ago & have never looked back. I have started my collection of modern days pistols & rifles & found a passion with anything firearm related. Whether its basic target practice, competition shooting, trap etc... I enjoy it very much.

I am currently seeking a club to join to help expand my circle of 2A supporters. I reside very close to the Balto County Game & Fish - Northwind, so this would be the ideal club since I have used this facility in the past and my close location.

I just have not found a sponsor, so if anyone could help me with finding a current member willing to sponsor me, please let me know. Thanks all

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Welcome. And check out the AGC, it's about 30 minutes from you. You will need to join one of the clubs there but most or all of them accept new members all the time.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 138

Toxicjin

Feb 8, 2018
    Forest Hill, Md.
    I just wanted to thank MD shooters forum for all the info, advice & knowledge that is being shared on a daily basis within this site.

I recently was introduced to firearms about 5 years ago & have never looked back. I have started my collection of modern days pistols & rifles & found a passion with anything firearm related. Whether its basic target practice, competition shooting, trap etc... I enjoy it very much.

I am currently seeking a club to join to help expand my circle of 2A supporters. I reside very close to the Balto County Game & Fish - Northwind, so this would be the ideal club since I have used this facility in the past and my close location.

I just have not found a sponsor, so if anyone could help me with finding a current member willing to sponsor me, please let me know. Thanks all

I'm in the same boat. I can walk to Baltimore county game and fish from my house. I've also been trying to get sponsored in but have had no luck finding a sponsor. I wish you luck, and if you do get in, you can sponsor me in three years later!

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Guys- start going to the shoots that BCGF sponsors. Get to know folks. Look on the calendar for the events. But remember membership is limited to a set number. So as stated in numerous posts, someone either has to literally die or drop from the club for a spot to open up.
    I can guarantee you no one will offer to sponsor you from a few posts on an anonymous board. Not trying to be a jerk, just telling like it is. Members are responsible for the folks they sponsor for the first 2 years.

Toxicjin

Feb 8, 2018
    Forest Hill, Md.
    Guys- start going to the shoots that BCGF sponsors. Get to know folks. Look on the calendar for the events. But remember membership is limited to a set number. So as stated in numerous posts, someone either has to literally die or drop from the club for a spot to open up.
    I can guarantee you no one will offer to sponsor you from a few posts on an anonymous board. Not trying to be a jerk, just telling like it is. Members are responsible for the folks they sponsor for the first 2 years.

I have met someone who is a member who would gladly sponsor me. Unfortunately he isn't able to sponsor until next year...
    Guess I'll have to wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom