• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcurry

Mar 7, 2018
    E. Baltimore
    welcome from southern Md Nanjemoy style! Lots of great folks on here and tons of knowledge to be found. Any questions don't hesitate to ask and don't take someones reply the wrong way! Have fun and hope you learn a few things on your journey in this forum.
    Thanks bro. I appreciate it. I’m already learning.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome OP !

Either you are great at playing the straight man , or you didn't realize you opened your Introduction by quoting Sympathy for the Devil by the Rolling Stones , and we're funning with you by replying with further lyrics .

mcurry

Mar 7, 2018
    E. Baltimore
    Welcome OP !

Either you are great at playing the straight man , or you didn't realize you opened your Introduction by quoting Sympathy for the Devil by the Rolling Stones , and we're funning with you by replying with further lyrics .
    Im sorry my brother but I was clueless to that. Never heard of that song. Thanks for the heads up.

mcurry

Mar 7, 2018
    E. Baltimore
    Welcome OP !

Sooo funny bro. I went back and looked at all the responses. I thought some of the responses were weird. I feel like the village idiot. It all makes sense now. Hahahahaha. What a welcome. I never listened to the song that was sent.

HD1200S

May 6, 2013
    SoMD

I am a long term transient from South Dakota. Work brings me here to St Mary's county. Member of Sanner's Lake and enjoy my time spent there. Sure is tough adjusting to the tax rates and gun laws out here!

mcurry

Mar 7, 2018
    E. Baltimore
    I am a long term transient from South Dakota. Work brings me here to St Mary's county. Member of Sanner's Lake and enjoy my time spent there. Sure is tough adjusting to the tax rates and gun laws out here!

Welcome to Maryland. Yes everything is tough here. Gun laws are insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom