• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Not my best, but still a good time. Did better than I expected with my PCC, it was basically something I pulled out of the back of my safe after my main PCC broke at the last minute:
    https://thehebrewhammer.net/2015/03/25/more-fun-with-uzi-mags-nite-scout-a3-review/
    https://thehebrewhammer.net/2015/09/13/follow-up-nitescout-a3-as-an-sbr/

Keep in mind that the PCC landscape has changed a lot in five years...

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Here is one of our new toys getting ready for paint.

I cant get it to upload here. it is a mov file and I do not know how to convert it.

Last edited:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Despite the heat another great match in the books.

I must have been living right, no rimfire shooters in my squad!:bannana:

Having three big stages was the bomb, hope that continues.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    We have had several cancelations for the 3 Gun Match this Sunday. Reasons have ranged from no ammo availability to it will be to hot. All valid and processed within a reasonable timeframe of the match.

We have the 200 yard range scheduled and this will be a 5 stage event. We also bought an additional 5 easy ups this week to help keep shooters out of the sun. We are noob friendly and can always find someone to loan a shotgun if need be. As of this morning, we have had 8 slots open up. Register now if you have ever wanted to try. I promise you will want to come back for more next month.

https://practiscore.com/agc-3-gun-match-sunday-july-12-2020-clone/register

Last edited:

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    200yd range? Awesome.

I feel for the people with ammo availability issues. 223 pricing has gone through the roof. I still have a reasonable stockpile of it, but the good stuff that my 3gun rifle likes is starting to get depleted. I'm also finding it harder to hunt down the birdshot (Win SuperX) I like to use with my shotgun; I actually went and bought a mixed batch of shells for testing so I'd have a better idea of what would work reliably in case I had to switch unexpectedly.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Let me know when it is your turn to shoot the Polish Plate Rack. I will add some weights and a bungie cord to make it go a lot faster for you.

Lmao. I only said it didn’t LOOK too bad. Never shot one so I’ll see how I do. I’ll register for August. Should be fairly well healed from assorted injuries by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Shocked and in awe of all of the 3 gun withdrawals. At this point, we only have 39 shooters which is the lowest since we started allowing non AGC badge holders last September. The bright side is (if there is a bright side), most squads will only have 8 shooters and we should get out of there right about the time the blistering heat starts.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Shocked and in awe of all of the 3 gun withdrawals. At this point, we only have 39 shooters which is the lowest since we started allowing non AGC badge holders last September. The bright side is (if there is a bright side), most squads will only have 8 shooters and we should get out of there right about the time the blistering heat starts.
    Sad, but not unexpected. I suspect 5.56 ammo pricing is starting to cause some of the drop-outs, no matter what the claims are.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Just sayin...

Attachments

• no slugs.PNG
      no slugs.PNG
      15.9 KB · Views: 150

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Thanks to the MD and ROs for a great match. I thought this one was VERY well-constructed. Pistol targets weren't super tiny and annoying to hit, shotgun targets seemed to all work well (THANK YOU FOR LUBING THE SPINNER), and the rifle targets were tricky but fair. Only recommendation is to not use super flimsy barriers on the 200yd stage, because I spent more time fighting the right hand barrier than I did anything else (the middle barrier was fine).

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Am I the only one who over did it for the heat...just a little bit?:tongue13:
    Compared to SC last Sunday, today was totally fine. I was dying during SC.

Honestly, I had a pretty meh match between being rusty and having a borrowed shotgun fail horribly with the ammo I brought. Weirdly, I don't think I did terribly in the overalls, but I am looking forward to having my own gear back for the next time we do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom