• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    I have a Polytech double underfolder - wonder what that would go for?
    (except I'm not selling it.)

monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    I just converted my Arsenal SGL 21-61 with all Magpul furniture and Circle10 bayonet/magazine, but it seems like this is a good time to sell for personal and bubble reasons. Hate to see if go though. Looks like it would go for at least 2k?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Yeah, there's a reason 5.45 guns are getting expensive, which is that they're still the only thing that's relatively cheap to feed in volume. I'm sorta glad I decided not to sell my 5.45 AR and kept my M10-545 AK... they're still affordable to shoot at high round count classes.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Yeah I just had a (probably drunk) buyer agree to purchase and then back out on the deal to purchase my last SLR104FR for $2500.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Most of the Arsenal stuff is way up even the 106's which used to be the cheap way in have gone through the roof. They have jumped way past the Norinco prebans and some of the common Polytechs. I just had my herd out for cleaning and didn't realize how pricey they have become.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    In case anyone is waffling on selling their Bulgarian guns, I just sold my last SLR104fr for $2300. Had it up on gunbroker hoping for a drunken 4th of July purchase, but instead got 40 odd watchers (probably 39 SLR owners wanting to see how it went, and person who was watching just to complain about kids these days and their dumb purchases). At any rate I got hooked up with an FFL who wanted it so I decided to end the auction early. Now I have to sell all the mags and ammo separately, but that is not a bad problem to have. Maybe I’ll wait until the PSAK74 comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom