• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I like how Obummer said he'd do another AWB...but they arent killing folks where he lives....it's cheap handguns...so what's keeping you from going after those?

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    What was romenys opinion on the awb?

His opinion...was automatic weapons are already illegal..and yes he did pass a "bi partisan" AWB as Governor...he tip toed the question some more and then brought up F&F like that had anything to do with it.

It was not a strong 2A stance.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    His opinion...was automatic weapons are already illegal..and yes he did pass a "bi partisan" AWB as Governor...he tip toed the question some more and then brought up F&F like that had anything to do with it.

Still better than obama's answer i guess.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Still better than obama's answer i guess.

Not really...or atleast not what I got.

The one said he would pass it...the other guy has already passed one.

He deflected hard onto Fast & Furious.

No honest gun owner could have watched it and thought "he's on our side"...well unless your a Fudd.

Youtube it...I'm sure it'll be all over the web soon...and gun prices will sky rocket again.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado

Bi-partisan or not he did sign on to an AWB regardless. Both said automatic (key word) weapons should continue to be banned. Let's be fair. Both have to be careful on how to answer that question because both support or have supported AWB.

The important thing is to keep shooting for the time being and enjoy.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    In all fairness Romney did clearly say in his opening response to the question that he was not in favor of any new gun control legislation. He waffled some later on when discussing the Massachusetts AWB but I think it was more trying to play to the undecided female vote than any affinity for new gun control. He never said he wanted a new AWB.

Obama flat out said he wants an AWB as part of his program.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    In all fairness Romney did clearly say in his opening response to the question that he was not in favor of any new gun control legislation. He waffled some later on when discussing the Massachusetts AWB but I think it was more trying to play to the undecided female vote than any affinity for new gun control.

Obama flat out said he wants an AWB as part of his program.

Thats how im looking at it. Obama straight said it. Romney saying auto's are already illegal and then the above quote saying hes not in favor of any new control definately makes me feel better.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Bi-partisan or not he did sign on to an AWB regardless. Both said automatic (key word) weapons should continue to be banned. Let's be fair. Both have to be careful on how to answer that question because both support or have supported AWB.

I think NFA should be revamped to modern times...but I do not have a problem with fully automatic weapons being highly regulated.

Romney seemed uneducated that citizens can get fully automatic weapons...he said they are "illegal" which is debatable..they are illegal but you can legally obtain them...if that makes sense.

"Statics show more legally owned firearms have shown to decrease violent crimes. Cities with a ton of firearm regulations like Chicago and D.C. both where the president claim home have very tough gun ownership laws....and have VERY high violent crime rates with guns".

And go sit down.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    I'm certainly not in favor of more firearm regulation, but I think it is bound to happen sooner or later. Too many mass shooting incidents and too many uneducated people out there. It sucks. At least I got mine. :)

Enjoy the ride while you can, people.

Tyeraxus

Ultimate Member
    May 15, 2012
    East Tennessee
    I like how the question was on "AK47's and assault weapons". In the media there's basically the AK47 and then there's everything else...

True, but to the media an AR15 or FAL or ... is an 'AK47.' If it's ever been used by any military anywhere it's doubleplusungood for citizens to own, period, end of paragraph.

NY Transplant

Wabbit Season/Duck Season
    Apr 2, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    An evil stinky bad bad gun that only shoots puppies and orphans by firing hundreds of bullets each second. They are also known as AK-454 assault machine guns and are used only by soldiers in the Salvation Army. Ten assault weapons were used during the Aurora Borealias shooting.*

*Facts provided by the Associated Press

You forgot also shoots heat seeking boolits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom