• belair.jpg
      belair.jpg
      95.6 KB · Views: 830

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Usually have a small crew there every year for a run thru the show early, then a visit to Sean Bolans for some beers right when they open

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount will NOT be at this Belair show this weekend but we WILL BE at the Silverado Howard County Fairgrounds Gun Show this weekend Saturday 9 to 5 and on Sunday 9 to 3.

nositri

Jan 8, 2007
    This is a nice show. We don't get too many "local" shows on this side of Baltimore. Worth a visit for the Harco/cecil guys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sep 16, 2009
    Anyone know the entrance fee?
    Admission is $5.00 for Adults and $2.00 for Students under 16. All proceeds benefit Conservation & Education Activities of the Harford County Chapter Izaak Walton League.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Shooters Discount will NOT be at this Belair show this weekend but we WILL BE at the Silverado Howard County Fairgrounds Gun Show this weekend Saturday 9 to 5 and on Sunday 9 to 3.

Good post. That's just the kind of pertinent info this thread needed. ;) :lol2:

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    I always find good deals at the show I will definitely be there on Saturday maybe even Friday

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Lou, what goodies are you going to have on your tables......................at the Silverado Howard County Fairgrounds Gun Show?

Just as much and if not, MORE than we had at the Timonium gun show a few weeks ago which was our best display of quantity and variety of guns that we've had since pre 10/01/13. I had two more shipments of guns arrive at the shop yesterday that'll be at the Howard County Fairgrounds Gun Show this weekend.

Good post. That's just the kind of pertinent info this thread needed. ;) :lol2:

It definitely is MOST CERTAINLY NEEDED in this thread as by far a large number of people (MDS'ers included) will be expecting to see Shooters Discount this weekend at a show and this show isn't the show Shooters Discount will be doing as we are doing the Silverado Howard County Fairgrounds Gun Show this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom