• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Look at it this way. If you go to York , you will most likely find what you want. But you may pay a price more than what's on line. The online places may not have what you want in stock and you may have to play the waiting game.

:thumbsup: That's it in a nutshell. These days can't have cheap and plenty of product. Usually have to pick 1. At least for the time being.

There'll be ammo and choices, but both get less as the show progresses. If you're going just for ammo, get there real early today.......

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    I could have gone or done some OT at work, so I chose to make some money. Looks like the right decision.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    For me this was the worst PA show I've been to. Hopefully others are able to find what they were looking for.

Sent from my SCH-I545

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Got back a little bit ago. Meh. Some ammo was there and semi-reasonable for a gun show. Not butt-rape prices. The firearms however ran from decent to OUCH prices still. Firearm pickings were somewhat slim. Most tables were knives/books/jewlery/etc.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Disappointed with this show for York some decent prices on Ar15s then some crazy prices,couple of dealers had signs no c&r sales to md residents,showed one my wad of cash and my license and said quit complaining about no sales and walked away.

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    I went as a consumer instead of a vender for this show. At first, I thought the show appeared much smaller than a normal York show. Boy was I stupido. I didn't realize that I was only looking at less than half the tables. On the other side of the entrance lobby was a larger room chock full of tables. I picked up ammo and mags. The prices weren't great, but they were much better than a few months ago. My buddy asked me to get him 300 7.62X39. I paid $105 for them. I also got a case of PMC .223 (1000). I paid $490 for them. Not 2012 prices, but a hell of a lot better than the $1 EACH a few months ago. I picked up two Mini14 30 rnd mags and two BX25s, none of which can be purchased or delivered in Maryland. Again, I felt the prices were reasonable.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Disappointed with this show for York some decent prices on Ar15s then some crazy prices,couple of dealers had signs no c&r sales to md residents,showed one my wad of cash and my license and said quit complaining about no sales and walked away.

Dark Sun? They don't sell nothing to MD guys.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    I won't even buy a magazine from dark sun because of there policy.with these attitudes I will be buying more on line and individuals,lot of pissy attitudes from more dealers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom