• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    Thanks everyone, And thanks for all the FB postings. If there is still no news I'm going up on Sunday to help search.

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    Obviously, might want to check the local pounds and what not. A friends dog broke loose not too long ago, and found her after 2 days at a pound... Hopefully she will be found soon.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    As crazy as this might sound.....I would have them check the large wooded area directly off of rt. 40 that is across from the quarry. It's past the cut over to rt. 43 and right before you get to the old closed down strip club. There are several homeless people who live back there and i'm sure if they came across Bailey they would probably keep her as a companion. Just make sure you are careful when you confront them because you never know to expect from them.

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    As crazy as this might sound.....I would have them check the large wooded area directly off of rt. 40 that is across from the quarry. It's past the cut over to rt. 43 and right before you get to the old closed down strip club. There are several homeless people who live back there and i'm sure if they came across Bailey they would probably keep her as a companion. Just make sure you are careful when you confront them because you never know to expect from them.

I will pass that on. Thanks.

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    Obviously, might want to check the local pounds and what not. A friends dog broke loose not too long ago, and found her after 2 days at a pound... Hopefully she will be found soon.

Thanks Dapefley, Yeah they have been checking the pounds and she is chipped by the kennel assoc ( I might have the wrong name ) who have sent out a bulletin to all the area vets, shelters Etc

Last edited:

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    I recommend calling the pounds and shelters. Don't rely on everyone scanning for the chip or the chip working. Years ago, our dog took off (in Essex) in a storm and, after looking for him for 3 days. We called around and found him in a shelter way out around Loch Raven almost immediately. Good luck!

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I recommend calling the pounds and shelters. Don't rely on everyone scanning for the chip or the chip working. Years ago, our dog took off (in Essex) in a storm and, after looking for him for 3 days. We called around and found him in a shelter way out around Loch Raven almost immediately. Good luck!

There is some sense in this. We got one of our dogs used. He was previously chipped. In the X-ray the first chip had degraded, but the vet noted he was chipped twice. Once previous owner, once by us. The first chip was not good.

My best wishes to you.

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    heres an update fro yesterday, they spent the day working with a tracker who followed her trail until it just ended. They have a suspiscion she has been pick up.

Update: Here is the latest information on Bailey. We now have information that leads us to believe that someone has picked her up. We believe this happened near the intersection of Winkler street and Forge road. If anyone has any information or witnessed anything, please let us know. Thank you and please help us in continuing to bring Bailey home

Thanks everyone in the area for keeping an eye out and your FB updates

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    So I don't have all the facts yet but she has been found and returned home this morning. She was at Jones rd and RT40. Needless to say they are over the moon about this.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom